Selling a country property.
The Country House department specialises in marketing fine country houses, estates and farms throughout the UK to both national and international buyers.
If you're considering selling your home in the country, whether a country house, farm or estate, we can help. We've extensive market knowledge and a wide range of applicants both nationally and internationally to find the right buyer for you.
Helping you find the right buyer
Winkworth understands that it is essential to work hard to find the right buyer for your country house. We work closely with our local Winkworth offices to make sure your property reaches buyers from all over the country, whether they're based in town or in the country. This is achieved through a number of different ways:
- Large national database of buyers from around the country
- Strong global connection through our International Desk and China Desk
- Sharing of properties and recommendations across our large network of offices
- Dedicated Mayfair team, perfectly placed to target high-net-worth city buyers looking for second homes in the country.
Marketing your property
We'll tailor a marketing and PR plan that reaches your target buyers on a regional and national scale. With one of the best communications teams in the business, you can rely on our publicity plan to pack a real punch when it comes getting your country property seen by the right people. Here are just some of the ways we can reach your buyers:
- Widespread national advertising in high-profile print and online publications such as the Sunday Times, Daily Telegraph, Evening Standard & Country Life
- Highly targeted regional advertising in local publications
- Prominent positioning on the UK’s biggest property portals, such as OnTheMarket and Rightmove
- A full property profile on Winkworth.co.uk, complete with beautiful photography and reaching over 250,000 visits per month
- An advert in our exclusive bi-annual Winkworth magazine - The WM
- A top quality sales brochure and property information pack will be produced showcasing the best your property has to offer
If you’re thinking about selling, we can provide you with a no obligation market appraisal of your property. We’ll visit you at a time that is convenient for you and our teams will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
To organise your market appraisal, or for more information, please call your local office or contact the Country House team on 020 7871 0589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org