Winkworth currently has 60 offices in London, an increase of 100% in the last ten years.
Each office operates within exclusively granted territories, and as such the Winkworth London boundary map looks somewhat like a jigsaw puzzle. There are still however available locations that we are keen to open in.
These ten locations have been picked by the new franchising team because they not only suit the Winkworth market, but they compliment surrounding Winkworth office territories, therefore pushing brand awareness.
- Canary Wharf has a continuous amount of development happening, and with a 3.89% increase in value over the last 12 months with the average property price being £525k, this is a desirable location, and somewhat still ‘affordable’ for the London property market.
- Esher has some fantastic country properties, a marketplace well suited to the Winkworth brand. The average asking price is £988k with a 3% increase in value over the last year.
- Epsom neighbours our current Banstead, Cheam and Worcester Park offices. A very desirable location there has been almost 1000 property sales in the last 12 months.
- Bexley property prices remain lower at an average of £385k. There has been an extraordinary amount of sales with just under 4,000 since December 2016. With good transport links into central London, Bexley will be appealing to first-time buyers after the changes in stamp duty.
- Stratford also has a lower average asking price of £390k. The Elizabeth line will be running through the area in 2019, providing much better transport links into central.
- Leyton is somewhat up-and-coming. With first-time buyers being priced out of areas such as Peckham, Brixton and New Cross this is another desirable location to move to. Property prices are slightly higher however with the average being £440k.
- Tottenham (White Hart Lane) has an average property value of £444k. This area sits to the East of the successful Winkworth Harringay office, a logical area to move to for people potentially being priced out of Harringay.
- Hanwell/Northfields has Crossrail coming in 2019. Next door to the Winkworth Ealing office, the average property price is just over half a million.
- Southall has seen a 6% increase in value this year. Again, Crossrail is coming to the area, meaning that first-time buyers looking to commute into central London quickly will be likely to move here. With the average property price being £385k, it remains affordable.
- Wembley sits neatly in the middle of Winkworth Harrow, Hendon, Kensal and Ealing. With three underground stations and one overground, you are not short of transport options. Wembley has seen a 5% increase in property value to £428k over the last 12 months.
If you are currently working or living in any of these areas and are interested in having a confidential chat with us about potentially owning your own business, then get in touch.
To find out how you can become part of Winkworth contact our New Franchising team
James Campbell | Gina Piper
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 355 0200
Sources: Zoopla, Wiki