Spring Lane, Horbling, Sleaford, NG34
4 bedroom bungalow in Horbling
- Stunning four bedroom stone buiklt bungalow | Feature fireplace | Woodburning stove | Ample parking | Fully insulated garden room
- Stunning four bedroom stone buiklt bungalow
- Feature fireplace
- Woodburning stove
- Ample parking
- Fully insulated garden room
- Entrance Hall
- With tiled flooring, radiator, power points, access to the loft, part panelled walls, coved ceiling and door to.
- Boot Room
- 2.84m x 2.67m (9'4" x 8'9")
- With oak flooring, coved ceiling.
- 6.00m x 4.20m (19'8" x 13'9")
- With attractive feature fireplace with woodburning stove, oak flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, power points and upvc double glazed french doors onto the rear garden.
- 4.42m x 3.84m (14'6" x 12'7")
- With oak flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, power points and upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear.
- Family Room
- 5.50m x 3.15m (18'1" x 10'4")
- With upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator, power points, coved ceiling and door leading to.
- Utility Room
- 3.25m x 1.93m (10'8" x 6'4")
- With fitted worksurface, double Belfast sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in storage cupboard, tiled flooring, door to the side and door to.
- With low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.90m x 5.70m (22'8" x 18'8")
- A fantastic bespoke fitted kitchen comprising, Belfast sink with cupboard below, excellent range of units with Corian worktops, built in electric oven with gas hob above, integrated Bosh Fridge and separate freezer, integrated whirlpool dishwasher, ESSE range cooker, exposed stone walls and beamed ceiling, oak flooring, upvc double glazed windows to the frost and side .
- Master Bedroom
- 4.45m x 3.80m (14'7" x 12'6")
- With upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points, coved ceiling and door to.
- Dressing Room
- With fitted wardrobes, tiled flooring and open to.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern fitted suite comprising, fully tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and upvc double glazed frosted window.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.42m x 3.84m (14'6" x 12'7")
- With upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator, power points and coved ceiling.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.42m x 3.23m (14'6" x 10'7")
- With built in wardrobe, radiator, power points, coved ceiling and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.15m x 3.07m (10'4" x 10'1")
- With upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator, coved ceiling and power points.
- Family Bathroom
- Modern fitted suite comprising, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, part panelled walls, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, feature radiator and upvc double glazed frosted window.
- To the front there is a generous gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking. The rear has a paved patio leading onto an established lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs providing a good degree of privacy. There is a Garden Room/Home Office (12'7" x 12'3") which is fully insulated with power and light and oak flooring.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members