London End, Beaconsfield, HP9
2 bedroom flat/apartment in Beaconsfield
£414 per week
- 26ft x 11ft Living room with balcony | Modern fitted kitchen | Two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes | Modern bathroom | Spacious hallway with coat cupboard and laundry cupboard | 14ft Vaulted ceiling | Allocated parking space | Secure gated entrance to apartment with entryphone system | Central Beaconsfield location
- 26ft x 11ft Living room with balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious hallway with coat cupboard and laundry cupboard
- 14ft Vaulted ceiling
- Allocated parking space
- Secure gated entrance to apartment with entryphone system
- Central Beaconsfield location
The property is located in a private setting away from the main thoroughfare of London End. From a secure gated entrance shared with one other apartment, decked steps lead up to the front door. Inside, the hallway is spacious and houses a double coat cupboard along with a neatly concealed laundry cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer. The stunning open plan living/kitchen area is wonderfully light and airy thanks to both its sourtherly aspect and high 14ft vaulted ceiling. In the kitchen area, the newly fitted wall and base units are complemented by a granite worktop and house an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer along with an electric oven, hob and extractor above. Floor to ceiling windows and door lead out onto the south facing decked terrace; perfect for al fresco dining or a morning cup of coffee.
Each of the spacious bedrooms and bathroom are located from the hallway. Within the stylish bathroom is a three piece white suite with shower over the bath and a large heated towel rail.
The outside decked terrace area has direct access from the open plan reception room and is perfect for al fresco entertaining. For those needing car parking, there is an allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
Meet the Team
Based in the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town, our team are on hand to help whether you're buying, selling or renting. While we favour the local approach, by working closely with our national and London teams alongside a dedicated Corporate Services, marketing and PR department, we will give you an unparalleled advantage, putting your home in front of the right buyers and tenants throughout London and the UK.See all team members