Hawfinch House, 1 Moorhen Drive, London, NW9
2 bedroom flat/apartment in 1 Moorhen Drive
£392 per week
- STUNNING TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT | BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODTION | LOCATED ON 6TH FLOOR - ACC: 721 SQ. FT. | CLOSE TO SHOPPING FACILITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS | PRIVATE BALCONY | HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING
721 sq ft
66 sq m
- STUNNING TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODTION
- LOCATED ON 6TH FLOOR - ACC: 721 SQ. FT.
- CLOSE TO SHOPPING FACILITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING
The apartment comprises two bedrooms, two bathrooms, ample storage and a private balcony, Concierge service and is being offered Unfurnished and available immediately.
Hendon Waterside is located in London’s Zone 3, only a few minutes walk from Hendon Station which has direct overground rail routes into Kingscross & London St.Pancras. From here, International trains run to both Paris and Brussels.
Nearby Hendon Central, also serves the Northern Line which runs straight through to Bank underground station.
The development is just minutes away from the ever popular Brent Cross Shopping Centre, North West London’s premier shopping centre.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Hendon Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members