Plamer Court, 34 Charcot Road, London, NW9
2 bedroom flat/apartment in 34 Charcot Road
£427 per week
- TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT WITH LIFT ACCESS | LOCATED IN A PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK | NEWLY DECORATED | MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES | CLOSE TO COLINDALE TUBE STATION (ZONE 4, NORTHERN LINE) | SECURE PARKING
- TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM APARTMENT WITH LIFT ACCESS
- LOCATED IN A PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK
- NEWLY DECORATED
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- CLOSE TO COLINDALE TUBE STATION (ZONE 4, NORTHERN LINE)
- SECURE PARKING
The property features an open plan fitted kitchen/living room leading out to a private balcony with excellent views of Montrose Park and direct access to park right below the apartment. There are two double bedrooms with ample storage and two modern bathrooms (both en-suite). The living room comes with sofas, coffee table, tv table with storage and a 2 seater dining table. The property also has infrastructure for high speed fibre broaband upto 1gbps.
The apartment is a 5 min walk from Colindale Tube station (on the Northern Line) which provides direct access to Central London and the city, and good bus services.
The neighbourhood has plenty of restaurants and supermarkets with a Mediterranean, Japanese and Italian restaurant along with Sainsbury, Co-Op, PureGym and Costa Coffee and other commercial shops onsite.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Hendon Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members