Drewstead Road, London, SW16
Studio in London
£230 per week
- Victorian conversion flat | Second floor (top, rear) | Excellent location, close to transport | Studio room | Modern luxury shower room | Entrance hall with large storage closet | Washer/dryer | Modern gas central heating & new wiring | Communal west facing resident's garden | No chain | Sole agent
- Victorian conversion flat
- Second floor (top, rear)
- Excellent location, close to transport
- Studio room
- Modern luxury shower room
- Entrance hall with large storage closet
- Modern gas central heating & new wiring
- Communal west facing resident's garden
- No chain
- Sole agent
This top floor (rear) studio apartment is located in Streatham Hill on Drewstead Road and is just moments away from Streatham Hill station with speedy links to London Victoria in just 17 minutes.
A great deal of thought has gone into the design and presentation of this smart top (second) floor studio apartment which has a wonderful eaved open-plan living/sleeping area with an attractive, compact kitchen.
The property was refurbished to a high standard in 2016 and decorated throughout in heritage colours with wooden flooring. It offers a well-appointed, bright interior with practical features such as a large fitted closet housing a washer/dryer, ample space for hanging and general storage.
There is a smart white and grey modern walk-in shower room and access to a sunny, west-facing, low-maintenance resident's communal rear garden with barbeque area.
The property is available exclusively through Winkworth and is offered either furnished or unfurnished. Available November 2nd 2018
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Streatham Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members