Babington Road, London, SW16
3 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£623 per week
- Large Period Conversion Apartment | First Floor | Quiet Residential Street | Three Double Bedrooms | Two Bathrooms (One En-suite) | Bright Open-Plan Kitchen/ Reception | Fitted Kitchen with Modern Appliances | Balcony | Large, Low-Maintenance Rear Garden | Furnished | Lambeth Council Tax Band: D | HMO License for 3 Sharers ONLY | Available from the 17th of January 2024
907 sq ft
84 sq m
- Large Period Conversion Apartment
- First Floor
- Quiet Residential Street
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-suite)
- Bright Open-Plan Kitchen/ Reception
- Fitted Kitchen with Modern Appliances
- Large, Low-Maintenance Rear Garden
- Lambeth Council Tax Band: D
- HMO License for 3 Sharers ONLY
- Available from the 17th of January 2024
- Council Tax Band: D
- Local Authority: Lambeth
Available exclusively through Winkworth, we are pleased to offer to rent this spacious first floor apartment close to Tooting Bec Common and Lido.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a bright and welcoming open-plan kitchen/reception room with wooden floors opens onto three good-sized double bedrooms and a large modern white bathroom. The principal bedroom has an en-suite shower room as well as an attractive bay window to the front. Neutrally decorated throughout with solid wooden flooring, this large apartment has a bright, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The best feature of this property in our opinion is the attractive, low-maintenance paved 45ft garden to the rear with mature borders and trellising as well as a built-in barbeque and dining area - perfect for summer entertaining.
Situated on a quiet residential road that runs parallel to Mitcham Lane, this attractive and spacious property has a HMO License for three professional sharers ONLY. The nearest transport is at Streatham Station (Thameslink to the City) and Tooting Bec/Broadway (Northern Line) is within easy reach too. Available from the 17th of January 2024, the property is offered furnished.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Streatham Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members