Hyde Street, Winchester, SO23
1 bedroom flat/apartment in Winchester
Guide Price £115,000 Leasehold
- Offered with No Forward Chain | Suitable for the Over 55's | Communal Lounge and Kitchen Area | One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment | Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances | Sitting Room with Direct Access out to the Communal Gardens | Double Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe | Shower Room | Short Walk to the Mainline Train Station and Winchester City Centre
- Offered with No Forward Chain
- Suitable for the Over 55's
- Communal Lounge and Kitchen Area
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Sitting Room with Direct Access out to the Communal Gardens
- Double Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobe
- Shower Room
- Short Walk to the Mainline Train Station and Winchester City Centre
The apartment is very well positioned on the ground floor at the rear of the building away from the road, and has direct access to the garden.
The flat benefits from a fitted kitchen with integral Bosch dishwasher, Smeg electric hob with extractor fan/light and a free standing fridge/freezer. There are ample wall and base storage cupboards as well as a stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen is open plan to the sitting room which is a good sized room with the rare advantage of a patio door directly out to an area of communal garden at the rear. Alongside the sitting room is the bedroom with built in wardrobe and new double glazed window. The shower room includes a double-size cubicle with Mira electric shower, and vanity unit with built in wash hand basin and cupboards beneath. There is also a wall mounted cabinet and heated towel rail. A large, useful storage cupboard is located near the front door and this contains a new fuse box.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Winchester Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members