Terms and Conditions of use
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out here and as may be amended from time to time by Winkworth Franchising Limited (WFL).
This website is the property of WFL of 4th Floor, 1 Lumley Street, London, W1K 6TT. WFL is registered in England, registration number 3950111.
All Winkworth offices are independently owned and operated.
Your use of the Winkworth website is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. Use of this website is prohibited unless you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
You must not use this website if you have not read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Other Applicable Terms
Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to WFL and the website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without WFL prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
WINKWORTH is a registered trade mark. You may not use or reproduce this trademark in any way or form.
Due to the nature of the software and the Internet, no guarantee is given of uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this website or the information-transactions conducted through it and WFL shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details (in particular, for MyWinkworth) due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
WFL makes no warranty that this site is free from errors, defects or viruses.
Whilst WFL and its franchisees have no obligation to update this site, WFL and its franchisees make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is complete, accurate and up-to-date, no representations or warranties are made (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
WFL and its franchisees cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Winkworth Property Details
All prices are subject to contract. Property details are based upon the instruction of the Seller and do not constitute or form any part of any offer or contract. Legal title is subject to verification from the Solicitors involved.
All floorplans, photographs and 360? virtual tours are for illustration purposes only. Internal measurements are approximate.
It is not Winkworth policy to test services and domestic appliances and we are therefore unable to verify that they are in working order. Your statutory rights are not affected by these conditions.
The email subscription in MyWinkworth is offered to the public as an added service for their own benefit. Users of MyWinkworth may at any time discontinue the service by accessing the appropriate section of the site to cancel their email subscription WFL does not guarantee continuity of the service.
Details entered into MyWinkworth will not only be forwarded to the relevant franchise office for the area/s of you choice and will not be forwarded on to third parties outside the Winkworth group unless you have given your specific consent.
Properties saved in the Property Portfolio section of MyWinkworth will be removed once the property is taken off the site. In this event users will not receive notification.
The security of your MyWinkworth password cannot be guaranteed.
Links to this website and links to third party websites
The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. WFL therefore makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
WFL is not responsible for the content of external internet sites and accepts no liability for them.
Links to this website may not be included in any other website without prior written consent of WFL.
Third Party Services
Where details of third party services are included in the website, they are given for your information only. WFL do not recommend or guarantee the quality of service or products that you receive from any third party service.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Winkworth Franchising Limited (WFL) under which you may access our website www.winkworth.co.uk (and all pages linked within its sitemap) (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site as well as any social media platforms that WFL create and/or active on.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and condition of use.
www.winkworth.co.uk (and all pages linked within its sitemap) is a site operated by WFL who is registered in England and Wales under company number 03950111 and has its registered office at 11 Berkeley Street, London, UK, W1J 8DS.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions of use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
WFL may from time to time provide interactive services on our site and/or links to social media platforms, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- ocial media platforms including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr. and other similar sites.
(together the "interactive services").
Where WFL do provide any interactive service, WFL will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
WFL will do its best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and WFL will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, WFL are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service WFL provide on its site, and WFL expressly exclude its liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. WFL advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on (but not limited to) race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from WFL or any franchisee of WFL under the Winkworth brand, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
WFL will determine, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, WFL may take such action as WFL deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions of use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as WFL reasonably feel is necessary.
WFL exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and WFL may take any other action WFL reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
WFL may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes WFL make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Changes to the Website/Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change the content of this website (including the terms and conditions) at any time. Therefore, it is your responsibility to visit this page of this site on a regular basis to ascertain whether any amendments have been made. If you do not agree to amendments made, you should immediately cease to use this site.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it). If any part of our Terms and Conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that websites/apps store on your hard drive or browser. Typically, they contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID. Cookies are used to remember your preferences for a site and to record how many times you have visited a site. This means we can tailor your experience depending on your preferences and measure overall usability of our websites/apps.
How can I block Cookies?
You can delete existing cookies off your hard drive and choose to block new cookies from our websites/apps. You can find out how to do this by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, should you choose to block cookies then some features on our websites/apps might not work as expected.
The list below shows the cookies used by our websites/apps and provides a description of how each cookie works:
Type: This cookie is used by the website to set session preferences. No personal data is stored.
Expiry: When the browser is closed or the session times out.
These cookies are set by Google Analytics and are used to collect non-personal information about how visitors use the websites/apps. The information is used to create reports showing website usage which help us improve the websites/apps. The information is anonymous. Google have developed the "Opt-out Browser Add-on" which stops information being sent to Google Analytics even if cookies are enabled in your browser. See: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This cookie is set when a visitor consents to cookies being set on their hard drive for this website. The cookie prevents the cookie notice being displayed on every page of the site. Intrusiveness:
WFL captures industry standard information solely for the purposes of analysis. Information contained in log files is intended for internal use only and will not be disclosed to our partners.
These terms and conditions and any claim based upon use of this website shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
How to contact WFL
We welcome your views about our website and its content. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an email to email@example.com.