If you're thinking about letting your property, you've come to the right website
Tried and tested
In the UK, letting is a very popular way of making money from property. Whether you are a first-time landlord with a single property, or a seasoned professional with a large portfolio, Winkworth's unparalleled experience means your property is in very safe hands.
What works for you?
Quite simply; we get it. As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and guarantee a regular income. If you don't want to be bothered with the day-to-day management of the property, we'll sort all that out too.
Letting property has been a core element of our business since we opened our doors in 1835 - we understand the complexities. Every landlord and every property is different, so we'll tailor our proposal to you. You want to be kept in the loop at every stage? We hear you. Prefer to leave it all to us while you get on with other things? No problem.
With you all the way
There are lots of parts to the process of letting. We'll advise you at all stages, or just step in when you want us to.Fees charged by Winkworth offices vary according to location and are displayed on your local offices microsite.
Preparing the property, we'll advise on
- Fixing up and decorating to suit the target tenant
- Required safety checks
- To furnish or not to furnish?
It's all in the detail
- Powerful marketing, targeting the right audience
- Managing viewings with the minimum disruption to you
- Coordinating feedback and offers
Dotting the I's and crossing the T's
- Full tenant checks
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
How much do you want us to be involved?
- Want us to just market the property and find the right tenant?
- Maybe we can offer a little more by collecting the rent every month saving you the hassle?
- Or, perhaps we can manage the property for you ongoing? (No late night calls when the boiler conks out; guaranteed).
Click below to download our guide to lettings. . .