THE QUEENS ARMS PUBLIC HOUSE
- Residential led mixed use development opportunity in Wandsworth, South West London.
- A 0.1 acre (0.04 hectare) site comprising a vacant Public House with ancillary residential accommodation above and a yard to the rear.
- Planning permission for redevelopment and extension to provide 5 flats and a public house (A4) at basement and ground floor, and a 2/3 bedroom house to the rear.
- Approximately 900 metres (0.6 miles) south of Queenstown Road station and 1.3 miles south of Battersea Power Station.
- For sale Freehold with vacant possession.
The site extends to approximately 0.1 acres (0.04 hectares) and comprises a vacant Pubic House over ground and basement floors with ancillary residential accommodation above. There is a yard area to the rear of the pub which is accessed from Robertson Street.
The site is split into two separate titles:
- 139 St Philip Street (TGL97140)
- Land on the north west side of Robertson Street (SGL40909)
The site is for sale freehold with vacant possession.
METHOD OF SALE
The site will be sold by way of informal tender (unless sold prior). Offers are sought for the freehold interest.
The site is elected for VAT
Internal viewings are strictly by appointment.Make an appointment.