Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Front
Garden
Garden
Lounge
Bedroom 1
En-Suite
Picture No. 15
Hall
W.C.
Lounge
Kitchen
Kitchen
Driveway

Wangford Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

2 bedroom bungalow in Reydon

£250,000 Leasehold

  • Bedrooms 2
  • Reception rooms 1
  • Bathrooms 2
  • Retirement bungalow  |  Over 55’s  |  75% Ownership  |  No rent to pay on remainder  |  Gas central heating  |  We-proportioned  |  Private rear garden  |  Parking area a t the rear  |  Offered in excellent condition  |  No onward chain
Front
Garden
Garden
Lounge
Bedroom 1
En-Suite
Picture No. 15
Hall
W.C.
Lounge
Kitchen
Kitchen
Driveway

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Arrange a Viewing

Wangford Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18
Wangford Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18 Price: £250,000

To book a viewing, please enter your e-mail address below.

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a viewing for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Send to a Friend

This well-appointed retirement bungalow for the over 55’s is a lovely find. The property is designed to be wheelchair friendly and has a very spacious feel. You enter a light and bright hall which has a sizeable storage cupboard and offers a guest cloak room adjacent. The lounge is a lovely size and opens into the modern and contemporary kitchen fitted with a range of cream fronted units with contrasting work surfaces over. The kitchen offers a built-in high-level oven with a gas hob and space for a washer/dryer. Both bedrooms are impressive with the principal bedroom offering a large en-suite shower room finished with a modern, matched white suite. To the front is an area of lawn, and the rear garden is a private affair with full height fencing enclosing the space entirely making it child and pet friendly. Mainly laid to lawn, there are beds to one side planted with a range of shrubs and perennials. A path leads to the rear access gate where there is space to park on the off-street driveway. The property is sold with a 75% share; however, we have been informed that there are no payments to be made on the other 25% stake.

Gallery

Floorplan

Contact Southwold

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Also in the area

Wangford Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

Under Offer

Wangford Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

Offers in excess of £600,000 Freehold

Hempnall Road, Morningthorpe, Norwich, NR15

Hempnall Road, Morningthorpe, Norwich, NR15

OIRO £575,000 Freehold

Church Close, Kelsale, Saxmundham, IP17

Under Offer

Church Close, Kelsale, Saxmundham, IP17

Offers in excess of £575,000 Freehold

Mill Lane, Wrentham, Beccles, NR34

Mill Lane, Wrentham, Beccles, NR34

Offers in excess of £485,000 Freehold

Lowestoft Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

Under Offer

Lowestoft Road, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

Guide Price £475,000 Freehold

St. Margaret South Elmham, Harleston, Suffolk, IP20

Under Offer

St. Margaret South Elmham, Harleston, Suffolk, IP20

Guide Price £425,000 Freehold

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.