A well presented studio apartment at the top of town. Some views.
Flat 4 Redwalls is a compact studio apartment with mezzanine bedroom. Redwalls is an attractive property, having communal gardens and a parking space for Flat 4. The property is close to the amenities of Dartmouth town centre and the Hoppa bus passes outside the front of the property. The apartment has been updated by the current owner and is ideal as either a first time buy or holiday home.
Rooms and Accommodations
- COMPRISES: (All Measurements Approx.) Entrance door to
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With hanging space, fuse box, telephone point and hatch to open storage space.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- 4.72m x 4.27m (15'6" x 14'0")
- An open plan reception room with double height arched double glazed window to front aspect. Picture rail and timber effect laminate flooring. Built-in kitchenette comprising wall and base storage cupboards. Circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring hob and slate tiled walls. Plenty space for living room furniture. Inventive pulley system to allow television viewing from both the living room and the mezzanine bedroom.
- Ladder type steps to
- MEZZANINE BEDROOM
- 2.54m x 2.00m (8'4" x 6'7")
- Space for double bed, alcove for hanging. Door to further storage space. (There is limited head height on the mezzanine area).
- WET ROOM
- Recently updated, fully tiled modern wet room with compact suite comprising low flush corner W.C. wash hand basin and high pressure chrome shower system. Extractor fan.
- There are attractive COMMUNAL GARDENS with large lawned area to the side. Timber fencing. Matured trees and flowering plants to the boundaries. Secluded area with the rotary clothes line.
- There is an allocated private parking space to the front of Redwalls.
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- EPC RATING E
- LEASE 999 YEARS FROM 1988
- MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- £70.00 PER MONTH
- GROUND RENT £25.00 PER ANNUM