Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Front
Garden
Bedoom 1
Reception
Beroom 1
Reception
Bedroom 3
Landing
Bathroom
Shower Room
Kitchen
Garden
Bedroom 2
Reception

The Old Hospital, Cautley Road, Southwold., IP18

3 bedroom house in Cautley Road

£117,500 Leasehold

  • Bedrooms 3
  • Reception rooms 1
  • Bathrooms 2
  • 3 Bedrooms
Front
Garden
Bedoom 1
Reception
Beroom 1
Reception
Bedroom 3
Landing
Bathroom
Shower Room
Kitchen
Garden
Bedroom 2
Reception

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Arrange a Viewing

The Old Hospital, Cautley Road, Southwold., IP18
The Old Hospital, Cautley Road, Southwold., IP18 Price: £117,500

To book a viewing, please enter your e-mail address below.

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a viewing for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Send to a Friend

Set within the new development on the site of the Old Hospital, we are delighted to offer this brand new home to the market. Situated in Cautley road opposite Tibby’s Green and St Edmund’s Church, the location is perfect for access to the bustling High Street in only a walk of a few minutes. The property has an open plan feel to the accommodation with a generously proportioned reception room offering a lovely space for entertaining. To one corner is a kitchen area benefiting from a contemporary range of shaker style units, finished in an attractive pastel shade with built-in appliances for maximum convenience. A door leads back to an internal lobby which has a large and practical cupboard for storage. The ground floor accommodation is finished with a ground floor bedroom although this would make a lovely family room or study. There is also a sizeable shower room fitted with a sleek matched white suite. Upstairs are two further bedrooms both offering large storage cupboards to one wall along with the family bathroom which benefits from natural light via a Velux window. Outside there is a side path which leads to the rear garden, which has full hight fencing for a high degree of privacy and is a lovely sun trap on a summer’s day. To the front are two parking spaces offered from the driveway. This home is offered with vacant possession with shared ownership options ranging from 25%-50%. After two years this can staircase up to full ownership if desired. The property can only be used as a main residence, and buyers are required to have connections to East Suffolk. For further information please contact our office to discuss the property in full.
Example costings:
25% share at £117,500, rent payable on remaining 75% at £807.81 PCM.
50% share at £235,000, rent payable on remaining 50% at £538.54 PCM.

Gallery

Floorplan

Contact Southwold

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Also in the area

Barnaby Green, Southwold, IP18

Video Tour

Under Offer

Barnaby Green, Southwold, IP18

Guide Price £1,500,000 Freehold

Hazels Lane, Near Blythburgh, Suffolk, IP17

Under Offer

Hazels Lane, Near Blythburgh, Suffolk, IP17

Offers in excess of £1,100,000 Freehold

Hotson Road, Southwold, IP18

Hotson Road, Southwold, IP18

Offers in excess of £925,000 Freehold

Blackheath, Wenhaston, Halesworth, IP19

Under Offer

Blackheath, Wenhaston, Halesworth, IP19

Guide Price £850,000 Freehold

Lakeside Park Drive, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

Lakeside Park Drive, Reydon, Southwold, IP18

Guide Price £675,000 Freehold

The Street, Somerleyton, Lowestoft, NR32

Under Offer

The Street, Somerleyton, Lowestoft, NR32

Guide Price £600,000 Freehold

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.