Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Under Offer

Front
Kitchen
Lounge Diner
Lounge Diner
Kitchen & Dining
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Allocated Parking
Front

Taylors Square, Poringland, Norwich, NR14

1 bedroom flat/apartment in Poringland

£140,000 Leasehold

  • Bedrooms 1
  • Reception rooms 1
  • Bathrooms 1
  • Ready To Move Straight Into  |  Semi Detached Coach House  |  Double Bedroom  |  Large Lounge With Juliet Balcony  |  Ultra-Modern Kitchen  |  Impressive Bathroom  |  Large Storage Cupboard  |  Secure Communal Entrance  |  Allocated Parking For Two Vehicles  |  Walking Distance Of Amenities
Front
Kitchen
Lounge Diner
Lounge Diner
Kitchen & Dining
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Allocated Parking
Front

Send to a Friend

Constructed by the renowned builders Norfolk Homes this striking coach house is as good as new! As soon as you step inside this alluring residence the space on offer is clear to see. The high ceilings create a bright and spacious feel, this property is flooded with natural light. The substantial 19ft lounge/diner is the perfect place to entertain and features a Juliet balcony. The ultra-modern kitchen benefits from an integrated dishwasher, Bosch double oven and ample worksurface space. The bedroom is a great size and the bathroom is superb condition. With a shared secured communal entrance with just one neighbouring property and two allocated parking spaces this impressive home certainly stands out from the crowd!

Agents note : Marketed in partnership with Saffron Housing Trust, this property is available to buy at 80% of its value making this part of the shared ownership scheme. Please note there is no rent to pay on the remaining 20% and for more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Winkworth on 01508 528880.

Gallery

Constructed by the renowned builders Norfolk Homes this striking coach house is as good as new! As soon as you step inside this alluring residence the space on offer is clear to see. The high ceilings create a bright and spacious feel, this property is flooded with natural light. The substantial 19ft lounge/diner is the perfect place to entertain and features a Juliet balcony. The ultra-modern kitchen benefits from an integrated dishwasher, Bosch double oven and ample worksurface space. The bedroom is a great size and the bathroom is superb condition. With a shared secured communal entrance with just one neighbouring property and two allocated parking spaces this impressive home certainly stands out from the crowd!

Agents note : Marketed in partnership with Saffron Housing Trust, this property is available to buy at 80% of its value making this part of the shared ownership scheme. Please note there is no rent to pay on the remaining 20% and for more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Winkworth on 01508 528880.

Contact Poringland

Poringland Hero

Winkworth Poringland

Office Microsite

Also in the area

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.