Connaught Square, Winchester, SO22
Guide Price £995,000 Leasehold
Guide Price £530,000 Share of Freehold
St Paul’s Steps is a superb modern development of just eight new dwellings, ranging from a studio apartment to townhouses, situated in the popular residential area of Fulflood. Share of freehold.
* 1037 sq ft * Entrance Lobby * Dining Room * Kitchen * Lounge * Study * WC with Utility * Garden * Bin Store & Secure Bicycle Store * Two Double Bedrooms and a Single Bedroom * Family Bathroom *
A two-storey maisonette which is accessed from St Pauls Steps, via a private courtyard garden. Entrance level has a generous open-plan feel, hosting a lounge, kitchen and dining space plus a discrete utility/wc. An east-facing bay window fronts St Pauls Hill and provides framed views
towards lower Fulflood. At first floor the maisonette provides three generous-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The courtyard
garden is split level and has a lowered outdoor dining/entertaining space, as well as convenient wheely-bin and cycle storage. High-quality fixtures and fittings are provided throughout
the maisonette; an ideal dwelling for a buyer looking to live/work within the city.
Kitchens by Kitchen Living featuring:
• Supermatt Graphite finish kitchen units
with 20mm quartz fold-down worktop with
breakfast bar counter area.
• Under-counter stainless steel bowl with
brushed stainless steel tap.
• Hafele lighting and trim fittings.
• NEFF Appliances: Pyrolytic oven, black
glass induction hob, integrated slimline
dishwasher and 50/50 fridge/freezer.
Bathrooms by Walton Bathrooms featuring:
• Duravit ME Starck wall-mounted wc with
Geberit concealed cistern.
• Laufen basin with Hansgrohe mono tap set.
• Kaldewei Classic Duo bath with Hansgrohe
filler and shower set.
• Vogue Axis towel warmer.
• Fixed mirror.
• Natural oak vanity surround.
Floor and wall finishes:
• Bathrooms: Parkside plain and patterned
porcelain/ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
• Entrance hallway and kitchen: Polyrey
Expona luxury vinyl tiling.
• Lounge and bedroom : Manx Tompkinson
wool twist luxury carpet
Efficient gas central-heating.
Low-maintenance external construction.
Warranty / Insurances:
Full 10 - year insurance back new-build
Aluminium/timber doors and windows
to PAS 24 security level recognised by
AGENTS NOTES: Artists Impression shows site as a whole and not neccessarily the individual property.
St Paul's Hill is superbly positioned for easy access to the mainline railway station, being very close by (links to London Waterloo in approximately 55 minutes), and City with its high street shops, boutiques, library, coffee shops, public houses, restaurants, theatre, cinema, museums and, of course, the City's historic cathedral. The house is situated in the catchment for good local schools, namely Western Primary and Westgate Secondary. The M3 motorway, A34 and A33 are also easily accessible from this location.
Guide Price £995,000 Leasehold
Guide Price £750,000 Freehold
Guide Price £730,000 Freehold
Guide Price £535,000 Share of Freehold
Guide Price £485,000 Share of Freehold