Heathfield Avenue, Sunninghill, SL5
Guide Price £3,250,000 Freehold
Step into the seclusion of the Berkshire countryside and all the history and heritage of Windsor. Relax, all year round, in your open plan, natural light filled lodge, with its views over Royal Windsor Racecourse.
Open weekend 7th - 8th August. Please call to reserve your slot.
The Eton Lodge
Cash buyers and specialist finance only
• Excellent Links to Heathrow Airport (20 mins) and central London (30 mins by train)
• Use your lodge all year round
• On-site marina, explore the Thames by boat
• Earn an income from holiday lettings
• First Class restaurant overlooking the Marina
• Private parking bay (for 2 cars)
• Tingdene founded in 1969, one of the UKs largest operators and owners of Inland Marinas, Lodge Parks & Park Homes Estates
Filled with natural light and large windows that beautifully frame the vista from every vantage point, this lodge is airy, spacious, and feels like home the moment you walk through the door. Designed for modern living, it delivers on quality with an exquisite finish and elegant flourishes, but moreover, its made for a lifestyle rather than just for living. The bold and evocative interior comes alive in its surroundings and its a home to enjoy inside and out - for entertaining and for escaping the outside world.
With a private deck and Windsor Racecourse on the doorstep, this is an ideal leisure base as well as a home that offers flexibility on how you choose to live a lifestyle youll love in an unbeatable location.
Located overlooking the Racecourse Marina and Royal Windsor Racecourse.
Close to commuter links with beautiful views of the enchanting Berkshire landscape, Racecourse Marina Windsor offers the best of town and country.
For a truly unique living experience in an exclusive location look no further.
• Naturally renewable Accoya external finish managed from FSC certified forests, proven to withstand even the toughest external environments with a lifespan of at least 50 years above ground
• Anthracite aluminium double-glazed windows
• Stainless steel rainwater goods
• External lighting
• Decked terraces with partially glazed balustrade
• 2 car parking spaces adjoining or near to lodge
• Gas fired central heating with radiators and heated towel rails to bathrooms
• Mains operated smoke and CO2 detector with battery back up
• Brushed steel power points and switches
• Virgin Media infrastructure for broadband and telecommunications
• Main bathroom with large walk in shower
• Tiles to floors and walls throughout
• Heated towel rail
• White Utopia fittings with classic chrome accessories
• Symphony kitchen units and stainless steel Carron Phoenix sink
• White high spec kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer, gas hob oven and microwave
• Dining table to seat 4/6 people
Surrounded by beautiful countryside and in one of the most exclusive postcodes in the country, these lodges have the added benefit of being close enough to London to enjoy the trappings of the big city, yet far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life at the drop of a hat.
Guide Price £3,250,000 Freehold
Guide Price £2,195,000 Freehold
Guide Price £1,500,000 Freehold
Guide Price £1,495,000 Freehold
Guide Price £1,195,000 Freehold