Silwood Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5
Step into the seclusion of the Berkshire countryside and all the history and heritage of Windsor. Relax, all year round, in your open plan, natural light filled lodge, with its views over Royal Windsor Racecourse.
The Windsor Lodge
Cash buyers and specialist finance only
• Excellent Links to Heathrow Airport (20 mins) and central London (30 mins by train)
• Use your lodge all year round
• On-site marina, explore the Thames by boat
• Earn an income from holiday lettings
• First Class restaurant overlooking the Marina
• Private parking bay (for 2 cars)
• Tingdene founded in 1969, one of the UKs largest operators and owners of Inland Marinas, Lodge Parks & Park Homes Estates
Featuring open-plan, free-flowing rooms with an interior that packs a punch, The Windsor Lodge really has the wow-factor and one that embraces the living world with open arms. Bright and welcoming, the exterior radiates style and the interior is classy and opulent.
The living space is beautifully and cleverly designed to make the most of the stunning setting, whilst being a very sociable space where entertaining is front of mind. Weaved into its natural surroundings and opening through bi-fold doors onto a private deck and hot tub, the incredible views bring the great outdoors right into your living room a wonderful place from where to watch the sunset. Oozing pure luxury and chic elegance, it really sets the standard in luxury lodge living.
Every detail is thoughtfully considered in creating an exceptional environment for everyday living, entertaining and escaping the outside world. The attention to detail is apparent throughout our lodge and delivers on quality and convenience in equal measure, right through to the exquisite finish, high quality fittings and elegant design flourishes that adorn every room, these are spaces to enjoy inside and out.
Located overlooking the Racecourse Marina and Royal Windsor Racecourse.
Close to commuter links with beautiful views of the enchanting Berkshire landscape, Racecourse Marina Windsor offers the best of town and country.
For a truly unique living experience in an exclusive location look no further.
• Naturally renewable Accova external finish managed from FSC certified forests, proven to withstand even the toughest external environments with a lifespan of at least 50 years above ground
• Anthracite Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
• Stainless steel Rainwater Goods
• External Lighting
• Decked Terraces with partially glazed balustrade
• 2 car parking spaces adjoining or near to lodge
• Gas Fired central heating with radiators and heated towel rails to bathrooms
• Mains operated smoke and CO2 detector with battery back up
• Brushed steel power points and switches
• Virgin Media infrastructure for broadband and telecommunications
• Luxury main bathroom with twin sinks
• Large white freestanding bath
• Walk in shower
• Marble tiles to floors and walls throughout
• Heated Towel Rails
• White Utopia Fittings with classic Chrome Accessories
• Additional cloakroom W/C giving 3 toilets in total
• Symphony Kitchen units with Stainless Steel Carron Phoenix sink
• Dark grey, high spec kitchen with integrated Miele appliances to include Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, Gas Hob Oven and Microwave
• Marble island and dining area
Surrounded by beautiful countryside and in one of the most exclusive postcodes in the country, these lodges have the added benefit of being close enough to London to enjoy the trappings of the big city, yet far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life at the drop of a hat.
Guide Price £1,395,000 Freehold
Guide Price £975,000 Freehold
Guide Price £750,000 Freehold
Guide Price £500,000 Freehold