Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, W2
1 bedroom flat/apartment in Bayswater
Guide Price £1,025,000 Share of Freehold
- Moments from Kensington Gardens & Hyde Park | First floor with east facing Balcony | Stunning period living | Double height reception room ceiling (About 13 ft) | Fabulous and innovatively designed mezzanine floor | EPC - Band D.
716 sq ft
66 sq m
- Moments from Kensington Gardens & Hyde Park
- First floor with east facing Balcony
- Stunning period living
- Double height reception room ceiling (About 13 ft)
- Fabulous and innovatively designed mezzanine floor
- EPC - Band D.
Located on one of the most desirable roads in Bayswater - 'Queensborough Terrace'; recognised as one of London's most cosmopolitan areas. To the West, you have the popular, fashionable, and multi-cultural Notting Hill. For those wishing to fine dine, you also have plenty of choice with Marylebone to the north east and Mayfair to the south east.
From the sitting room three tall glazed doors give access to the east facing balcony with a sitting area and views towards Hyde Park.
Conveniently positioned near an array of transport links; both Queensway (Central Line) (Zone 1) and Bayswater (Circle and District Line) stations. Paddington mainline station provides national and international connections via the Heathrow Express, together with the 'new' Elizabeth Line / Crossrail.
SERVICE CHARGE - ABOUT £3,900 PER ANNUM
GROUND RENT - NIL PER ANNUM
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members