Pauntley Road, Christchurch, BH23
4 bedroom house in Christchurch
- Well presented chalet style home set over three floors with in excess of 2500 square feet of accommodation | Four double bedrooms with a bath/shower room on each floor | Spacious open plan Kitchen/breakfast room with separate Utility room | Lounge and family room | South facing balcony | Secluded rear garden | Garage & off road parking | Well presented throughout | Short walk to Mudeford Cricket green, Stanpit Marsh and the picturesque Mudeford quay.
- Well presented chalet style home set over three floors with in excess of 2500 square feet of accommodation
- Four double bedrooms with a bath/shower room on each floor
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/breakfast room with separate Utility room
- Lounge and family room
- South facing balcony
- Secluded rear garden
- Garage & off road parking
- Well presented throughout
- Short walk to Mudeford Cricket green, Stanpit Marsh and the picturesque Mudeford quay.
The house is situated close to beautiful beaches and unspoilt coastline with Mudeford Quay, Avon and Friars Cliff beaches as well as Steamer Point Nature Reserve all situated nearby.
Public access to Christchurch harbour is available approx. 400m away at the end of Argyle Road.
Also nearby is the New Forest National Park offering some of the countrys most stunning countryside. The nearby town of Christchurch with its picturesque quay has an excellent range of shopping, dining and various other amenities with more extensive facilities found further afield in Bournemouth. Nearby Christchurch and Hinton Admiral stations provide regular train services to Bournemouth, Southampton, Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. Bournemouth and Southampton Airports are also within easy reach.
A very well presented chalet style home set over three floors and totaling in excess of 2,500 sq.ft. presented in excellent condition and
situated in a highly sought after area of Mudeford with outstanding local schools being within walking distance.
The accommodation includes four bedrooms, a bath/shower room on each floor, and outstanding living
accommodation that includes a spacious lounge/dining room and a fabulous
kitchen/breakfast room. There is a south facing sun balcony and a lovely bright secluded
garden to the rear, whilst there is also a generous garage and parking to the front.
The property has been very well looked after and is presented in excellent condition with modern
fixtures and fittings throughout and neutral décor.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the quality, size and location of accommodation on offer.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Winkworth Mudeford is owned and run by Director Simon Barnes along with the help of his dedicated and highly experienced team. We pride ourselves on offering high standards and a professional yet personal service and we always will go the extra mile to secure the best deal for our client.See all team members