Over Links Drive, Lower Parkstone, Poole, BH14
4 bedroom house in Lower Parkstone
- A completely re-modelled and recently refurbished four double bedroom detached house | Boasting in excess of 3200 sq ft over two floors | Set on an excellent secluded plot | Situated within a sought after cul-de-sac within the Lower Parkstone | Finished to an exceptional standard throughout | Impressive vaulted entrance hall | Expansive kitchen/dining/living room | Separate sitting room/cinema room | Garden room | Utility room | Downstairs cloakroom | Four double bedrooms | Three luxury fitted bathrooms (two en-suites) | Integral double garage
- A completely re-modelled and recently refurbished four double bedroom detached house
- Boasting in excess of 3200 sq ft over two floors
- Set on an excellent secluded plot
- Situated within a sought after cul-de-sac within the Lower Parkstone
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Impressive vaulted entrance hall
- Expansive kitchen/dining/living room
- Separate sitting room/cinema room
- Garden room
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms
- Three luxury fitted bathrooms (two en-suites)
- Integral double garage
COMPLETION JANUARY 2022. An impressive, completely re-modelled and recently refurbished four double bedroom detached house boasting in excess of 3200 sq ft over two floors, situated on an excellent sized tree lined plot, within a sought after cul-de-sac within the Lower Parkstone area being just a stones throw from Parkstone Golf Course. The house has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout and comprises an impressive vaulted entrance hall providing access into the expansive kitchen/dining/living room stretching across the whole rear of the house, with a bespoke Kitchen Elegance kitchen with quartz work surfaces and a further utility room, leading to the integral double garage. Also on the ground floor there is a separate sitting room/cinema room, downstairs cloakroom and a garden room enjoying excellent views over the secluded garden. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms and three luxury fitted bathrooms, including two en-suites, all bedrooms further benefit from fitted wardrobes. Externally the property is set on an excellent secluded plot with a rear entertaining patio area, and a further landscaped garden to the side of the property, there is also an integral double garage and a large driveway providing off road parking.
Penn Hill Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Poole Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members