Montreal Du Gers, Le Gers, Gascogne, Armagnac, CO10
7 bedroom house in Le Gers, Gascogne
Guide Price £1,000,000 Freehold
- 6 Bedrooms (4 Ensuite) | 1 Bedroom Guest Apartment | 7 Bathrooms, 4 Reception Rooms | Summer Kitchen/Dining Barn | Walled Swimming Pool | Large Stone Barns & Stone Coach House | Living Area 500m2 / Land 4 hectares (10 acres) | Nearest village: Montréal-du-Gers (5km) | Nearest towns: Condom (10km), Eauze (20km), Nérac (30km) | Nearest airports: Agen (48km), Tarbes (112km), | Toulouse (122km), Bordeaux (157km)
- 6 Bedrooms (4 Ensuite)
- 1 Bedroom Guest Apartment
- 7 Bathrooms, 4 Reception Rooms
- Summer Kitchen/Dining Barn
- Walled Swimming Pool
- Large Stone Barns & Stone Coach House
- Living Area 500m2 / Land 4 hectares (10 acres)
- Nearest village: Montréal-du-Gers (5km)
- Nearest towns: Condom (10km), Eauze (20km), Nérac (30km)
- Nearest airports: Agen (48km), Tarbes (112km),
- Toulouse (122km), Bordeaux (157km)
The property is surrounded by century-old cedar and oak with a 16th century Bastide and extensive facilities nearby.
This idyllic country property has been the subject of a high-grade, professional restoration by the present owners and offers fine reception rooms with high ceilings, original wooden windows and original floors (oak, tiled and stone).
Oil-fired central heating (a combination of under-floor and radiators) serves the entire Manor house.
The open plan kitchen with two sets of French doors to the garden is a chef's dream and the master bedroom with huge en suite bathroom is simply stunning.
The walled swimming pool with adjacent summer kitchen and double-height dining barn with exposed beams are thrilling highlights.
The sense of peace here is almost intoxicating - lying in a hammock under a tree, the stresses of day to day life simply drift away.
Gascony, the historic name of the department of the Gers, is characterised by a rolling patchwork of sunflowers, maize, vineyards and wooded ridges, strewn with medieval villages and towns. It is bounded by the river Garonne in the north and the Pryénées Mountains to the south. Famous for its Armagnac and DArtagnans musketeers, the region is rich in culture and diversity. Agen, Toulouse and Bordeaux are major centres for commerce and culture in the south west and have international airports and TGV train service.
6 Bedrooms (4 En-suite)
+ 1 Bedroom Guest Apartment
7 Bathrooms, 4 Reception Rooms
Summer Kitchen/Dining Barn
Walled Swimming Pool
Large Stone Barns & Stone Coach House provide scope for further accommodation
Living Area 500m2 / Land 4 hectares (10 acres)
Nearest village: Montréal-du-Gers (5km)
Nearest towns: Condom (10km), Eauze (20km), Nérac (30km)
Nearest airports: Agen (48km), Tarbes (112km),
Toulouse (122km), Bordeaux (157km)
Please telephone 01787 326740 for more information or download the sales particulars.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act, 1979, (section 21) we would like to confirm that this property is owned by an employee of Winkworth.
Guide price is subject to currency fluctuations and is based on an approximated Sterling equivalent of the locally advertised sale price of Euros 1,200,000 (FAI).
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Please submit the form to contact us.See all team members