Mill Green Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11
6 bedroom house in Spalding
- Four Bedroom Detached House & Two Bedroom Detached Annexe | UPVC Double Glazing | Master With En Suite | Field Views | Electric Gates Leading to Ample Off Road Parking | EPC Rating - TBC
- Four Bedroom Detached House & Two Bedroom Detached Annexe
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Master With En Suite
- Field Views
- Electric Gates Leading to Ample Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating - TBC
- With tiled flooring, exposed brick walls, upvc double glazed windows to the sides and open to.
- 5.64m x 3.70m (18'6" x 12'2")
- With beamed ceilings, stairs leading to the first floor, exposed stone wall, feature fireplace with woodburning stove, tiled flooring, upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator and door to.
- Games Room
- 5.94m x 4.67m (19'6" x 15'4")
- With two upvc double glazed windows to the front, further window and french doors onto the rear garden, wood effect flooring, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
- Dining Room
- 4.22m x 3.94m (13'10" x 12'11")
- With oak flooring, beamed ceiling, exposed stone wall, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the front and open to.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 7.26m x 5.00m (23'10" x 16'5")
- With bespoke fitted units comprising, Belfast sink with cupboard below, excellent range of wall and base units with centre island and granite worktops, space for range cooker, integrated dishwasher, built in pantry, exposed stone wall, tiled flooring, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the side and door to.
- Utility Room
- 5.50m x 4.01m (18'1" x 13'2")
- With extensive range of fitted units, sink with cupboard below, cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated fridge, built in microwave, laundry shoot, water softener, shower pump, integrated dishwasher, door to the rear and door to.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- With low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator and frosted window.
- Family Room
- 9.63m x 4.22m (31'7" x 13'10")
- With brick built bar, upvc double glazed french doors to the rear, upvc double glazed windows to the side, part panelled walls, wood effect flooring and french doors leading to.
- Sitting Room
- 6.58m x 5.97m (21'7" x 19'7")
- With feature fireplace, french doors onto the rear, radiator and power points.
- First Floor Split Landing
- With wood effect flooring, built in airing cupboard and further built in storage cupboards, Lantin light, air con and door to.
- Master Bedroom
- 6.78m x 5.97m (22'3" x 19'7")
- With upvc double glazed with views, air con, radiator, power points and doors to,
- Dressing Room
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14'0" x 11'3")
- With extensive fitted wardrobes, fitted dressing table, radiator and door to.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern fitted suite comprising, walk in shower, his and hers sink, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and upvc double glazed window.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.10m x 3.56m (13'5" x 11'8")
- With upvc double glazed window, air con, radiator, power points, wash hand basin wit tiled splashback and walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
- 5.20m x 2.80m (17'1" x 9'2")
- With upvc double glazed window, air con, radiator and power points.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11'5" x 10'3")
- With upvc double glazed windows to the front and side, air con, radiator and power points.
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted suite comprising, freestanding bath, separate shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin bidet, radiator and frosted window.
- Detached Annex
- A superb bright and spacious room with valuated beamed ceilings and Velux window, wood effect flooring, french doors to the side, further upvc double glazed window, radiator and power points.
- 6.00m x 4.42m (19'8" x 14'6")
- With fitted units comprising, sink with cupboard below, excellent range of wall and base units, space for electric cooker, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring and door to.
- Utility Room
- 2.34m x 1.32m (7'8" x 4'4")
- With fitted worktop, space and plumbing for washing machine, water softener, tiled flooring and frosted window.
- Inner Hall
- With door to
- Shower Room
- With shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, bidet, part tiled walls, radiator and frosted window.
- Bedroom One
- 5.28m x 4.10m (17'4" x 13'5")
- With two upvc double glazed windows to the front, radiator, power points and extensive built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.42m x 2.57m (14'6" x 8'5")
- With door to the front and window to the side, oil boiler supplying hot water and central heating.
- To the front there are electric gates leading to a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear there is a fully landscaped garden with paved patio leading to a lawned garden with two fully insulated summerhouse’s that could be used for multiple purposed. The garden is fully enclosed and benefits from fantastic views across open fields.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members