Uplands Avenue, Barton on Sea, New Milton, BH25
Quietly situated in this superb Highcliffe location on an extensive plot with off street parking for around three cars, this detached bungalow is exceedingly bright with generous room sizes and a large garden.
Manning Avenue, Highcliffe on Sea
A detached bungalow with a large garden, good sized single garage and off street parking for at least 3 cars.
- Link-detached extra-long single garage with power and light.
Extensive rear garden, summer house with power and light, shed, rockery, mature shrubs and trees.
- Large entrance porch with lighting
- Spacious Entrance Hall with large storage cupboards.
- Large L-shaped living room, double aspect with picture window and feature fireplace.
- Fitted kitchen with space for laundry appliances and gas cooker. Cupboard housing Bosch Worcester Greenstar Ri central heating boiler and digital timer.
- Back door to large rear porch with door leading to the kitchen
- Bathroom with window, basin and bath with overhead electric Mira shower. Separate WC.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room with multi jet walk in shower.
- Bedroom Two with fitted wardrobes
The property is situated in a very convenient location with local shops and bus stops close by. Also nearby are the beautiful sandy beaches of Highcliffe and Friars Cliff as well as historic Highcliffe Castle, Nea Meadows Nature Reserve, and Highcliffe golf club.
The village of Highcliffe offers a good variety of restaurants, shops ,and cafes with more extensive facilities further afield at Christchurch, Bournemouth and Southampton. The property is also within the catchment area of excellent local schools such as Highcliffe and St Marks.
Hinton Admiral mainline station is also nearby, with regular services to Bournemouth, Southampton, and London Waterloo. The New Forest National Park offering some of the countrys most stunning countryside interwoven with ancient woodlands is also close to hand.
OIRO £400,000 Freehold