Main Street, Ewerby, Sleaford, NG34
4 bedroom house in Ewerby
Offers over £550,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME | SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE | 4 BEDROOMS PLUS DRESSING ROOM | LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & STUDY | KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM | TWO DOUBLE GARAGES | GENEROUS PLOT | PRIVATE REAR GARDEN | PLANNING PERMISSION
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- 4 BEDROOMS PLUS DRESSING ROOM
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & STUDY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE GARAGES
- GENEROUS PLOT
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- PLANNING PERMISSION
The property contains 4 bedrooms plus a dressing room to the 1st floor, 3 reception room, a kitchen diner and large utility room and two double garages.
The is also full planning permission enacted for the removal of one double garage and the erection of a detached bungalow.
- Entrance Hall
- Approached by a composite door the entrance hall has an opaque glazed window to front aspect, wood flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling.
- Living Room
- 5.87m x 4.11m (19'3" x 13'6")
- UPVC bow window to front aspect, fully glazed UPVC door with full height side window to side aspect leading to garden, feature exposed brick wall with recessed fireplace housing log burning stove, wall lights, television point, radiator.
- 2.64m x 2.06m (8'8" x 6'9")
- UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
- Opaque glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, recently refitted with a feature ceramic tiled wall with storage recesses incorperating WC and wall mouunted hand wash basin, radiator, coving to ceiling.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 5.03m x 3.68m (16'6" x 12'1")
- UPVC window to side aspect, fitted with a substantial range of base, eye level and larder units with bevel edged work surfacing over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, space for range coooker and a tall fridge/freezer, central island with breakfast bar, ceramic tiled flooring, contemporary vertical radiator.
- Dining Room
- 3.53m x 3.50m (11'7" x 11'6")
- UPVC windows to front and side aspects, wood flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling.
- Side lobby
- Having composite door and UPVC window to front aspect, personnel door to garage, built in storage cupboard, base units with bevel edged worktop, circular stainless steel sink, space for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
- Utility Room
- 6.1m max x 2.3m
- Being a shaped room with half glazed UPVC door and two windows to rear aspect leading to patio and garden, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with bevel edged worktop, stainless steel sink, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
- Double garage
- 6.17m x 5.00m (20'3" x 16'5")
- Single up and over door to front aspect, light and power point.
- Return staircase rises from entrance hallway to 1st floor landing, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.34m x 4.11m (14'3" x 13'6")
- UPVC window to frotn aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Opaque glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with mains fed shower over, vanity units housing WC and surface mounted hand wash basin, ceramic tiled flooring, half height ceramic wall tiling, heated towel radiator, coving to ceiling.
- Dressing Room
- 1.85m x 1.65m (6'1" x 5'5")
- UPVC window to front aspect.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.77m x 2.64m (9'1" x 8'8")
- UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
- Opaque glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, recently refitted witha 4 piece suite comprising corner spa bath, seperate corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower ove, vanity unit housing close coupled WC, vanity unit with surface mounted hand wash basin, fully ceramic tiled walls and flooring, illuminated mirror.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.84m x 2.62m (12'7" x 8'7")
- UPVC window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.50m x 3.50m (11'6" x 11'6")
- UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
- The property is set well back within its generous plot.To the front twin timber gates gives access to the shaped gravelled driveway leads to both double garages and offers ample off street parking for numerous vehicles the gardens are fronted with laurel hedging and laid to two shaped lawns with an inset flower bed.Newly Built Detached Double Garage 18'8" x 18'8" with two electric roller doors to front aspect, window and door to side aspect, light power and loft storage.The gardens extend to the side and rear and are non overlooked with a two stage shaped patio seating area, being principally laid to lawn with side and rear beds 2 timber sheds and is enclsoed by fencing to all aspect with gated side access.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members