Leamington Court has now completed the final phase of the sympathetic conversion of a grade two listed barn into four unique homes located in a courtyard style setting in this semi-rural position overlooking adjacent open farmland. The location will be the envy of many.
Plot 4 for the first time is now released to the market your new home is a four bedroom two bathroom home with the kitchen, dining/study/lounge located on the first floor. The kitchen has a wonderful exposed original brick wall and the lounge exposed timbers which really add character to what could be your new home.
While in your new home enjoy the high specification, which includes mains gas radiator heating to the ground floor and underfloor heating in the living accommodation. The kitchen is well fitted and is integrated with Bosch appliances as standard along with a silestone worktop.
The front door and glazed side panel provide natural light through the entrance hall which serves the ground floor bedrooms and bathrooms, there is a further glazed door with larger side glazed panels providing access to the southerly facing rear garden.
A staircase leads to the first-floor accommodation where a plethora of exposed timber beams can be appreciated as a link to the past in what feels like a brand new home. From the living are two small steps lead into a cosy dual aspect kitchen.
Specification please note that the items below, may have been subject to minor change
- A range of quality comprehensively fitted units
- Integrated Bosch appliances throughout
- Silestone worktops and upstands made up of 90% natural quartz
- White sanitary ware
- Porcelain or Ceramic tiling to floors and walls
- Entrance hall, kitchen area and living space is laid with an engineered oak floor
- The cloakroom and bathroom have either porcelain of ceramic tiled floors
- High quality carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and stairs
- Mains gas provides central heating via the underfloor heating system to the living space and radiators to the bedrooms and bathrooms
- Patio area
- Turfed rear garden
- Two parking Spaces