Lansdowne Place, Hove, BN3
7 bedroom house in Hove
Offers in excess of £1,750,000 Freehold
- Grade II listed | Bow fronted first floor reception room | First floor balconies | Seven double bedrooms | Set over five glorious floors | An array of period features | Set in a sought-after, central location | Self-contained apartment on the lower floor | Residence permit parking | Courtyard landscaped gardens on both levels
- Grade II listed
- Bow fronted first floor reception room
- First floor balconies
- Seven double bedrooms
- Set over five glorious floors
- An array of period features
- Set in a sought-after, central location
- Self-contained apartment on the lower floor
- Residence permit parking
- Courtyard landscaped gardens on both levels
This wonderful family home, offers comfortable, light and expansive living accommodation spread across five floors, located in the heart of central Hove.
On the ground floor and enjoying the dual easterly to westerly aspect is a fantastic though living dining room, separated by casement doors.
Beyond this, you will find a spacious well-equipped kitchen, complete with a separate utilities area behind and access onto your garden.
Towards the first floor, you will find a further living room, benefitting from the westerly aspect, with original floor to ceiling sash windows and Juliette balconies.
There is a spacious bedroom and very generous bathroom which complete the first floor.
The second floor makes way for a further two bedrooms, with the larger of the two enjoying and en suite Jack and Jill door, through to the main bathroom of this level.
The third and final floor consists of a further three bedrooms and spacious family bathroom.
Located on the lower floor and approached by its own private street entrance, you will find a spacious garden apartment, comprising of an open living/dining area, with patio doors opening onto a beautifully landscaped lower garden, a large kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Lansdowne Place, is arguably one of the area's most sought after roads, purely down to its proximity to all immediate amenities.
Western Roads shopping thoroughfare and Hove's iconic promenade and beach can be found within seconds, making this the perfect location for any city dweller.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members