Holland Road, Hove, BN3
3 bedroom flat/apartment in Hove
Offers in excess of £1,000,000 Share of Freehold
- Large master bedroom with en suite and walk in dressing room | Two further double bedrooms | Family bathroom | Hand made kitchen with built in appliances | Fabulous reception room with bay fronted windows | Period features throughout | High ceilings with cornicing | Central Hove location | Close proximity to Hove Lawns and seafront | Cafe culture, restaurants and daily amenities located on Church Road
- Large master bedroom with en suite and walk in dressing room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Hand made kitchen with built in appliances
- Fabulous reception room with bay fronted windows
- Period features throughout
- High ceilings with cornicing
- Central Hove location
- Close proximity to Hove Lawns and seafront
- Cafe culture, restaurants and daily amenities located on Church Road
The apartment itself is spacious, airy and bright, benefiting from high ceilings and large sash windows on either side of the building. This was once two apartments which has been perfectly formed into one.
As you enter the vast hallway lures you in. Beautiful parquet flooring leads you into the spacious reception room, with views to enjoy over Palmeira Square. Large sash windows allow floods of light into the room which is full of period features.
Following from the reception room the large handmade kitchen awaits, beautifully crafted with a breakfast bar island and a bay window where the table is perfectly positioned to relax and socialise.
Across the hall are two double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower.
The master suite is a peaceful and relaxing place to be. Perfectly proportioned, the large double room leads on to a spa like en-suite and walk in dressing room.
This spectacular apartment has been refurbished over the last few years and is in stunning condition, an ideal apartment to enjoy from the very moment you own it.
As for location you couldnt ask for more. Close proximity to the sea, city and stations make this apartment the perfect buy for the London commuter, second home owner or city dweller.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members