An exceedingly bright & spacious three bedroom bungalow, situated on an attractive corner plot, situated in this sought after Highcliffe location within excellent school catchments and close to Highcliffe village shops including a good variety of cafes, restaurants, pubs and two supermarkets.
A refurbished bungalow superbly located on Highcliffes Wolhayes Garden Estate which is exceedingly bright & spacious, situated on an attractive corner plot with manageable gardens and a good-sized detached double garage.
* Good sized double aspect reception room, leading through to the garden room / conservatory
* Recently refitted stylish modern kitchen
* Recently refitted modern bathroom
* Three double bedrooms
* Bathroom & additional guest cloakroom
* Gas fired central heating
* Loft room (ideal for use as a playroom or study)
* Double garage with electric doors
* Good sized driveway with ample parking
* Rear garden with lawn & recently laid patio
* New UPVC double glazing throughout
* No Forward Chain
The village of Highcliffe enjoys a variety of local amenities including an excellent variety of cafes (The Paddle & The Cliffhanger on the sea front). There is a good variety of shops, with a post office, medical centre and both Co-op & Tesco supermarkets. There is also a superb range of local restaurants including newly opened The Oaks, The Lord Bute, the recently opened Cliff House over at Barton and The Jetty in Mudeford along with the world renowned Relais & Chateaux Chewton Glen hotel just a short drive away. Stunning local beaches are close at hand the walk along Highcliffe beach to Avon beach and Mudeford Quay is fantastic and The New Forest National Park, offering some of the countrys most stunning countryside interwoven with ancient woodland, is also nearby. Hinton Admiral train station is only a short distance from the property, providing a regular service to Bournemouth & Southampton and also Clapham Junction & London Waterloo.