Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Sold

Picture No. 21
Reception
City View
Reception
Hallway/Reception
Hallway
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Picture No. 24
Reception
Kitchen

Handley Drive, Blackheath, SE3

2 bedroom flat/apartment

£118,750 Leasehold

  • Bedrooms 2
  • Bathrooms 1
  • modern apartment  |  two double bedroom  |  shared ownership available  |  25% £118,750  |  Full Value £475,000  |  Kidbrooke Village  |  very close to station
Picture No. 21
Reception
City View
Reception
Hallway/Reception
Hallway
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Picture No. 24
Reception
Kitchen

Send to a Friend

Shared ownership of 25% for £118,750. Full market value is £475,000. A beautifully maintained two double bedroom modern apartment with a large private balcony, located on the fifth floor within this hugely popular development, with concierge, gym and swimming pool.



The property is in excellent condition throughout and has a modern, clean and contemporary finish with floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows and wood flooring.

Located on the fifth floor (with lift service), the accommodation comprises; a large entrance hall with storage cupboard and utility cupboard. A superb 17'4 x 17'5 open plan lounge/diner with an attractive modern kitchen and access to a large balcony. There is a large 15'1 x 12'1 master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, there is also a beautifully presented family bathroom and well as a generously sized second double bedroom.

The property also has the benefit of access to an on-site concierge service, gym, swimming pool, cinema room, business centre, lake with fountain, childrens play area, tennis court and dry-cleaning service.

This is a stylish modern apartment and your immediate viewing is essential. There is no chain.

The property is available to purchase as a shared ownership of 25% for £118,750. Rent on the remaining 75% is £966 per month. Full market value is £475,000. For further information please contact the office on 02088520999.

Merlin Court is located in the prestigious Blackheath Quarter of the modern Kidbrooke Village – an award winning Berkeley Homes development. This is a completely new and vibrant London community offering an outstanding choice of quality, sustainable new homes.

As well as new homes, it will offer new parks, sports facilities, shops, bars & restaurants, schools, healthcare and community facilities.

Transport links to central London are very close via Kidbrooke station with regular trains to London Bridge (16 minutes), Waterloo East (22 minutes), Charing Cross (26 minutes), Cannon Street (25 minutes) and Victoria (31 minutes).

Gallery

Contact Blackheath

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Also in the area

Morden Road, Blackheath, SE3

Virtual Tour

Morden Road, Blackheath, SE3

£1,695,000 Share of Freehold

St Germans Place, Blackheath, SE3

Virtual Tour

St Germans Place, Blackheath, SE3

£1,395,000 Share of Freehold

Blackheath Park, Blackheath, SE3

Video Tour

Blackheath Park, Blackheath, SE3

Guide Price £995,000 Leasehold

Bennett Park, Blackheath, SE3

Virtual Tour

Bennett Park, Blackheath, SE3

Offers in excess of £850,000 Leasehold

Tizzard Grove, Blackheath, SE3

Video Tour

Under Offer

Tizzard Grove, Blackheath, SE3

Guide Price £800,000 Leasehold

Wyberton House, 7 Lee Terrace, Blackheath, SE3

Video Tour

Wyberton House, 7 Lee Terrace, Blackheath, SE3

Offers in excess of £775,000 Share of Freehold

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.