Freshwater Road, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23
4 bedroom house in Christchurch
- Well presented detached house | Four bedrooms | En suite shower room & separate family bathroom | Spacious dual aspect lounge | Separate dining room | Kitchen & utility room | Ground floor cloakroom | Double garage with electric roller door | Roof terrace & enclosed garden | Sea views across Steamer Point car park | No forward chain
- Well presented detached house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite shower room & separate family bathroom
- Spacious dual aspect lounge
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen & utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Double garage with electric roller door
- Roof terrace & enclosed garden
- Sea views across Steamer Point car park
- No forward chain
Friars Cliff has always been a desirable residential location with its attractive houses and pine trees next to the beach with its terrific views towards The Needles in the east and over Hengistbury Head towards The Purbecks in the west. Of late the area has become incredibly desirable with more buyers becoming aware of its beautiful location coupled with its quick and easy access to London by motorway and direct train to Waterloo from Hinton Admiral station.
Freshwater road is in the most desirable part of Friars Cliff being situated just off Seaway Avenue with its direct access on to the beach via a footpath. There is also a path leading through to Highcliffe Castle golf club.
The development was originally called Admirals Reach and was constructed by Abbey Homes in 1986. This particular property is the "Osprey" style which was one of four architect designs used when they were constructed.
It is one of the few properties on the development which enjoys sea views across from the Steamer Point car park.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Winkworth Mudeford is owned and run by Director Simon Barnes along with the help of his dedicated and highly experienced team. We pride ourselves on offering high standards and a professional yet personal service and we always will go the extra mile to secure the best deal for our client.See all team members