Fairfield Gardens, London, N8
3 bedroom flat/apartment
- Multi-Level Apartment | First & Second Floor | Three Bedrooms | Two Bathrooms | En-Suite Master Bedroom | Private Entrance | Front Garden | Sizeable 157 x 119 Kitchen / Dining Room | 125 Wide First Floor Balcony | Light-Filled 165 x 137 Reception Room | Utility Room | 127 x 101 Second Bedroom | 85 x 79 Third Bedroom | Additional Top Floor Storage / Study Space | 1170 sq. ft. / 108.75 sq. m. Internal Area | Quirky & Characterful Property | Attractive Period Building | Located in Central Crouch End | Close to Transport & Amenities
1170 sq ft
108 sq m
- Multi-Level Apartment
- First & Second Floor
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Private Entrance
- Front Garden
- Sizeable 157 x 119 Kitchen / Dining Room
- 125 Wide First Floor Balcony
- Light-Filled 165 x 137 Reception Room
- Utility Room
- 127 x 101 Second Bedroom
- 85 x 79 Third Bedroom
- Additional Top Floor Storage / Study Space
- 1170 sq. ft. / 108.75 sq. m. Internal Area
- Quirky & Characterful Property
- Attractive Period Building
- Located in Central Crouch End
- Close to Transport & Amenities
Situated in the very heart of central Crouch End on a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac this stunning property is set over a very sizeable 1170 sq. ft. / 108.75 sq. m. of internal area and retains a wealth of original features and period charm including the beautiful original staircase that spirals from the ground floor to the top of the property.
Upon entering the property through its own entrance on the ground floor there is a porch area that leads round to a cosy library/study area nestled on the ground floor landing. Moving up to the first floor the property opens out to accommodate a spacious 165 x 137 reception room with very attractive period fireplace and a bank of three large sash windows allowing plentiful natural light.
The first floor further accommodates a substantial 157 x 119 kitchen / dining room providing direct access on to a beautiful 125 ft. wide sunny balcony overlooking a cherry tree that our client informs us is stunning when in bloom. Further located on the first floor is a three-piece shower room, utility cupboard and 127 x 101 bedroom 2 with period fireplace.
Ascending to the second floor you will find the 156 x 1110 en-suite master bedroom with another beautiful period fireplace, fitted wardrobes and en-suite three-piece bathroom. The second floor further accommodates the third 85 x 79 bedroom and stairs to the top floor eaves where there is a further storage/study space.
Properties of this size with such an array of retained period features are rare to the market, Winkworth highly recommend an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Hornsey BR Station 0.6 Miles
Crouch Hill Overground Station 0.9 Miles
Highgate Underground Station 1.1 Miles
Finsbury Park Station 1.8 Miles
Nearest Bus Stops:- W3, W5, W7, 41 & N91
Lease: 189 years from 29th September 1981
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Ground Rent Review Period: TBA
Service Charge: Ad hoc
Service Charge Review Period: TBA
Council Tax Band - E
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Crouch End Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members