Clay Common, Frostenden, Beccles, NR34
3 bedroom house in Frostenden
Guide Price £420,000 Freehold
- Plot of approx. 1.2 acres. | Attached period home | Three double bedrooms | Large shower room | Three interconnecting reception rooms | Paddock suitable for equestrian use if set to grazing | Converted Stable Studios which could be turned back easily | Double garage | Various timber outbuildings | Beautifully planted gardens and sustainable Veg areas.
- Plot of approx. 1.2 acres.
- Attached period home
- Three double bedrooms
- Large shower room
- Three interconnecting reception rooms
- Paddock suitable for equestrian use if set to grazing
- Converted Stable Studios which could be turned back easily
- Double garage
- Various timber outbuildings
- Beautifully planted gardens and sustainable Veg areas.
Clay common is a popular hamlet set around three miles from the Sea. It is great location to explore the Heritage Coast which offers some beautiful destinations to visit, such as the charming Victorian fishing town of Southwold, Crabbing at Walberswick, which offers two well regarded pubs, some stunning walks through the heathland around the medieval port of Dunwich. Further down the coast, Snape has a great arts scene hosting international music events at the concert hall at the Maltings, Thorpeness has a lovely lake with row boat hire and Aldeburgh is a busting town which is popular with those who sail. By car the A12 is only a few minutes away offering access towards London. Train links to London Liverpool Street via Ipswich are available at Darsham. The Plough public house is also within walking distance and a supermarket is available at Carlton Colville only a ten minute drive away.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
As the area's newest independent agent, we bring with us a combined 65 years of experience, and a love for what we do and the local community around us. Understanding the individual needs of our clients is paramount to who we are. Located in the heart of Southwold's High Street our prominent office can be seen by all the right people. Please come and talk to us about your property requirements, and get to know the team from the Winkworth Estate Agents in Southwold.See all team members