Caversham Avenue, London, N13
4 bedroom house in London
- Four Bedroom Period House | Sought-After Location | Easy Reach of Palmers Green Overground Station and Parks | Beautifully Presented Throughout with Character Features | Impressive Reception Room and Separate Dining Room | Luxurious Kitchen | Ground Floor Study | Loft Conversion with an En-suite Shower Room | Secluded Rear Garden | Driveway
- Four Bedroom Period House
- Sought-After Location
- Easy Reach of Palmers Green Overground Station and Parks
- Beautifully Presented Throughout with Character Features
- Impressive Reception Room and Separate Dining Room
- Luxurious Kitchen
- Ground Floor Study
- Loft Conversion with an En-suite Shower Room
- Secluded Rear Garden
This beautifully presented property boasts 1934 Sq.ft of well-appointed living accommodation arranged over three floors. The ground floor features a striking tessellated tiled entrance hall leading to an impressive front reception room with a large bay window. A separate dining room at the rear of the house has French windows leading out to the patio, ideal for entertaining guests inside and al fresco. Both rooms enjoy high panelled ceilings, fireplaces and stripped wooden floors. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of bespoke pastel tone painted units with integrated appliances, a breakfast bar and a granite worktop. At the end of the kitchen is a WC and a door leading into a home office. The first floor provides three well-proportioned bedrooms, an attractive family bathroom and a separate WC. The loft has been converted into a stunning, air-conditioned master bedroom with storage built into the eaves and stylish fitted en-suite shower room. The landing has been cleverly utilised into an office space with a fitted desk unit and shelving.
Externally the property enjoys a mature and secluded rear garden extending 62'3 ft in length. There is a shed with light and power points and a gate providing rear access, whilst the front of the house benefits from a paved driveway for off-street parking and a storm porch.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Palmers Green Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members