A SUPERBLY PRESENTED THREE STOREY MAISONETTE OCCUPYING A LEVEL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF DARTMOUTH
A most conveniently situated three storey maisonette in the town centre which has been well maintained and presented. It occupies a tucked away position, yet in the heart of the coffee culture area at the top of Foss Street/bottom of Brownshill Steps.
Dartmouth is an historic port with cottages stretching down to the waters edge. It is a world famous yachting centre with excellent facilities for the boating fraternity. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful estuarys in Europe and the town is now full of quality restaurants and bistros, tea rooms, boutiques etc. Dartmouth is also home to the Britannia Royal Naval College and there is a mainline railway station in Totnes. Exeter airport is within easy driving distance.
Rooms and Accommodations
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
- (All Measurements Approx.)
- Door to:
- INNER HALLWAY:
- With stairs leading to:
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.76m (13'7" x 12'4")
- With a double bay window overlooking Foss Street, exposed stone wall and fireplace. Spotlights. Open Plan access to:
- 2.70m x 2.57m (8'10" x 8'5")
- Range of base and eye level cupboards, integrated fridge/freezer, Built-in oven and microwave.Stairs rise from the sitting room to:
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
- With W.C. and wash hand basin.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.76m (13'11" x 12'4")
- into bay Radiators, double glazed bay window with views over the town of Dartmouth.
- Four piece suite comprising a panelled bath, low flush W.C., wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and window to side.Stairs rise from the second floor landing to the:
- THIRD FLOOR LANDING:
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.80m x 2.16m (12'6" x 7'1")
- Window to front and radiator.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.00m x 2.72m (9'10" x 8'11")
- Window to side and radiator.
- COUNCIL TAX BAND:
- C (Currently £1952.71 2021/22)
- EPC RATING: E
- POSTCODE: TQ6 9NR
- LEASE: A new
- 999 year lease is being created.