Briston Grove, London, N8
4 bedroom house
- Chain-Free | Imposing Four Storey Terraced House | Four Double Bedrooms | Three Reception Rooms | Two Bathrooms | Large 17'2 x 16'11 Kitchen / Dining Room | Sizeable Basement | Good Decorative Condition | Lower Ground Floor W/C | Plentiful Storage | 23'9 Rear Garden | 2269 sq. ft. / 210.88 sq. m. Internal Area | Desirable Central Location | Close to Transport & Amenities | Crouch Hill Overground Station 0.5 Miles | Harringay BR Station 0.7 Miles | Highgate Underground Station 1.2 Miles
2269 sq ft
210 sq m
- Imposing Four Storey Terraced House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Large 17'2 x 16'11 Kitchen / Dining Room
- Sizeable Basement
- Good Decorative Condition
- Lower Ground Floor W/C
- Plentiful Storage
- 23'9 Rear Garden
- 2269 sq. ft. / 210.88 sq. m. Internal Area
- Desirable Central Location
- Close to Transport & Amenities
- Crouch Hill Overground Station 0.5 Miles
- Harringay BR Station 0.7 Miles
- Highgate Underground Station 1.2 Miles
Offered for sale with no onward-chain the property is set over 2269 sq. ft. / 210.88 sq. m. of internal area arranged over four levels;
The lower ground floor comprises the smallest of three reception rooms, W/C and 170 x 1610 basement offering plentiful storage.
The ground floor comprises of a full-width 172 x 1611 contemporary kitchen / dining room with high-quality units and fixtures offering direct access to the rear garden through floor-to-ceiling folding glass doors. The ground floor further accommodates the 161 x 143 primary reception room with bay window and a second 122 x 103 reception room.
The first floor of the property accommodates the 166 x 138 main bedroom, second 128 x 103 double bedroom, three-piece family bathroom with double vanity unit and a second three-piece shower room.
The top floor of the property accommodates two final double bedrooms and eave access for storage.
This attractive period property is ideally located for access to transport and amenities with Crouch End Broadway just 0.2 miles away.
Winkworth highly recommend an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Crouch Hill Overground Station 0.5 Miles
Harringay BR Station 0.7 Miles
Highgate Underground Station 1.2 Miles
Ground Rent: N/A
Ground Rent Review Period: N/A
Service Charge: N/A
Service Charge Review Period: N/A
Council Tax Band - F
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Crouch End Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members