Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Sold

Front
Lounge Diner
Lounge Diner
Hallway
Kitchen
Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bathroom
Garden
Garden

Briggs Drive, Poringland, Norwich, NR14

2 bedroom house in Poringland

£165,000 Freehold

  • Bedrooms 2
  • Reception rooms 1
  • Bathrooms 1
  • No Onward Chain  |  Walking Distance Of Local Amenities & Schools  |  2 Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House  |  Impressive Sized Rear Garden  |  Driveway Providing Off Road Parking  |  Welcoming Hallway  |  Kitchen Equipped With All The Appliances You Could Wish For  |  Spacious Lounge Diner With Double Doors To The Garden  |  Built In Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms  |  Pristine Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom
Front
Lounge Diner
Lounge Diner
Hallway
Kitchen
Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bathroom
Garden
Garden

Send to a Friend

**FIRST TIME BUYERS ONLY** Perfectly positioned within the highly regarded 'Clements Gate Development' stands this pristine semi-detached home. The welcoming hallway offers a sense a space the moment you enter. The stylish kitchen comes equipped with an integrated washing machine, an integrated dishwasher, an integrated fridge freezer and a cooker. The spacious lounge offers ample entertaining space and the double doors which lead to the garden allow the garden to become an extension of the home. Both of the bedrooms are doubles and both benefit from built in wardrobes. The immaculate family bathroom, modern ground floor cloakroom and ample storage complete the accommodation this perfect starter home offers. The garden is a great size, and the driveway provides ample off-road parking. Constructed in 2019 this property still feels brand new and is expected to be popular! One not to miss.

Agents note: Marketed in partnership with South Norfolk District Council, the property is available to buy at 75% of its market value making this part of the affordable housing scheme and is only available for first time buyers. Please note there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25% and for more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Winkworth of Poringland on 01508 528880.

Gallery

Floorplan

Contact Poringland

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Also in the area

Woods End, Bramerton, Norwich, NR14

Under Offer

Woods End, Bramerton, Norwich, NR14

Guide Price £1,250,000 Freehold

The Street, Brooke, Norwich, NR15

The Street, Brooke, Norwich, NR15

Offers in excess of £1,000,000 Freehold

Rectory Road, Outwell, Wisbech, PE14

Rectory Road, Outwell, Wisbech, PE14

£895,000

Framingham Earl Road, Yelverton, Norwich, NR14

Under Offer

Framingham Earl Road, Yelverton, Norwich, NR14

Guide Price £875,000 Freehold

Lundy Green, Hempnall, Norwich, NR15

Lundy Green, Hempnall, Norwich, NR15

Guide Price £850,000 Freehold

High Green, Brooke, Norwich, NR15

New Instruction

High Green, Brooke, Norwich, NR15

Offers over £800,000 Freehold

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.