A recently refurbished 3 bedroom maisonette in this purpose built block with it's own garden, garage and off street parking. The property is located exactly 1 mile's walk from the University of Creative Arts making the property ideal for a group of three students. Tenancy to commence 2nd July 2021. EPC Rating C (74)
A newly refurbished 3 bedroom maisonette in this purpose built building with it's own garden, garage and off street parking.
The property has recently undergone a program of refurbishments (2019), with it being completely redecorated, new floor coverings throughout, new gas central heating system, completely rewired with all new electrical fitments, new shower and new windows and front door.
Stairs lead up to the 1st floor front door. From entering the flat there is a hallway with doors leading to the second floor, a door to a bedroom with fitted cupboards and windows and a door to the kitchen / family room. To one end there is a newly fitted kitchen with induction hobs, electric oven and filter hood, sink with drainer, washing machine and fridge/ freezer. To the other is a reception/ living area with a new fitted window.
On the second floor there are two double bedrooms with newly fitted windows, a shower room and a WC.
• -Ideal for a group of three UCA students to rent as a whole.
• -All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• -Within a strictly no smoking building.
• -Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom. There is also a sofa and dining table in the communal space.
• -Tenants responsible for utility bills.
• -No pets.
• -12 months fixed term.
• -Garage/Off street parking.
• -Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available.