The Paragon, Blackheath, SE3
3 bedroom flat/apartment
£623 per week
- Stunning 3 bedroom split level flat | South east facing balcony | Luxury bathroom and ensuite | EPC rating: Band D | Unfurnished | Available immediately
- Stunning 3 bedroom split level flat
- South east facing balcony
- Luxury bathroom and ensuite
- EPC rating: Band D
- Available immediately
A stunning three bedroom, two bathroom split level maisonette with a south east facing balcony found on the second & third floors of The Paragon, an exceptional Grade I listed crescent of houses.
The property is in excellent decorative order throughout with feature fireplaces, stripped floorboards, luxury bathrooms and handmade kitchen breakfast room. The accommodation comprises an impressive reception room with large bay window overlooking the grounds, the kitchen breakfast room with front facing heath views and the Canary Wharf skyline, the luxury shower room and the third bedroom/study. Upstairs there is the wonderful master bedroom with access to private roof terrace, the second double bedroom and the beautiful bathroom. The views are outstanding, there is off street parking and a private bicycle store.
Available unfurnished immediately, your immediate viewing is advised.
- Entrance From Second Floor To:
- Living Room
- 6.93m x 4.20m (22'9" x 13'9")
- Shower Room
- 2.51m x 1.42m (8'3" x 4'8")
- 2.44m x 2.26m (8'0" x 7'5")
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 4.52m x 3.80m (14'10" x 12'6")
- Third Floor Landing
- Stripped floorboards. Storage cupboard. Utility cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine.
- 2.72m x 1.73m (8'11" x 5'8")
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3" x 11'5")
- 4.30m x 4.14m (14'1" x 13'7")
- Private Balcony
- 4.42m x 2.72m (14'6" x 8'11")
- South east facing.
- Communal Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Old Coal Room
- Exclusive use. At street level. Ideal for bicycles.
Meet the Team
As one of the oldest estate agents in Blackheath, ranked no 1 for both sales and lettings, our local knowledge and expertise is second to none. Our recently refurbished flagship office is found in the heart of the Village, directly opposite Blackheath Station, where you can call in for advice seven days a week.See all team members