Tennyson Way, Grayshott, GU26
4 bedroom house in Grayshott
£785 per week
- Outstanding Build Quality from CALA Homes | Garaging for each Home | Flooring & Carpeting | Indian Sandstone Paths and Patio Areas | Turf to the Front and Rear Garden | Energy Efficient and Thermostatically Controlled Gas Central Heating | A-rated boiler | Double Glazed PVCu Windows to Reduce Heat Loss | Individually Designed Kitchens | Bosch Kitchen Appliances | White Roca Sanitaryware
- Outstanding Build Quality from CALA Homes
- Garaging for each Home
- Flooring & Carpeting
- Indian Sandstone Paths and Patio Areas
- Turf to the Front and Rear Garden
- Energy Efficient and Thermostatically Controlled Gas Central Heating
- A-rated boiler
- Double Glazed PVCu Windows to Reduce Heat Loss
- Individually Designed Kitchens
- Bosch Kitchen Appliances
- White Roca Sanitaryware
This beautiful and spacious four bedroom detached house recently built by CALA Homes is situated close to Grayshott Village and new to the rental market.
The central entrance hall opens up to a bay fronted sitting room, a study, WC, a large open-plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with amtico flooring, French doors into the garden and a separate utility room.
To the first floor can be found 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, two with an en suite and built-in wardrobe, as well as a spacious family bathroom.
The light and spacious interiors boast a high specification throughout including stone work surfaces with matching up stands and splashback to the hob, double oven & 5 burner gas hob with wok burner, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Double garage with canopy style garage doors. Landscaped front and rear gardens with Indian sandstone paths and patio areas.
Nearby Applegarth Farm has a wonderful restaurant and farm shop. The village of Grayshott offers a good array of small shops, Grayshott CE Primary School, Grayshott Village Hall, a retained fire station, a GP surgery, a village square and two village greens are close to the centre. To the west of the village there is a recreation ground with cricket pavilion, football club, skate park and tennis club. Local artisan business Grayshott Pottery which has been making English stoneware since 1956. There is one public house in the village, the Fox and Pelican.
The Grayshott area is popular with walkers, including nearby Waggoners Wells. Ludshott Common, one mile to the west, is an area of heathland and woodland and part of the East Hampshire Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; one mile to the east is Hindhead and the Devil's Punch Bowl, a site of special scientific interest, and to the north is the Golden Valley, a densely wooded valley between the B3002 and A287 roads.
Council Tax is East Hampshire District Council - Band G
Mains services connected.
Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler
Double glazed PVCu windows
Low energy lighting throughout
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members