Swift Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
4 bedroom subplot in Farnham
£110 per week
- •Open plan kitchen and living room | •Double Bedrooms available | •Shower Room | •WC | •Utility Room | •Garden | •Residents Parking
£110 per week
UCA STUDENTS- Two upstairs Double Rooms at £475pcm each, available in four bedroom house share in the Sandy Hill development. The house was refurbished in 2019 and is ideal for students. The house has a well appointed kitchen/living/dining room and wetroom style shower room. Tenancy to commence now and run until beginning of June '22. EPC C (70)
Hallway, WC. Front aspect ground floor double bedroom
Open plan Living/ Dining Room and Kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine and breakfast bar.
Lean to Utility/ boot room with tumble dryer.
Stairs leading to first floor landing.
Three further bedrooms. Bathroom with white suite, walk in shower, tiled floors and walls.
Partly paved garden with gate leading to residents parking at the rear.
• Ideal for a UCA student to join a group of three other UCA students.
• All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• Within a strictly no smoking building.
• Beds, desks and cupboards provided in each bedroom. There is also a sofa and dining table in the communal space.
• Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
• Please note one of the other Tenants has a small dog
• 12 months fixed term
• Residents Parking
• Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
Swift Road is located within the Sandy Hill Estate in North Farnham approximately 3.5 miles from the University of Creative Arts. The Stagecoach No 4-bus route connects with central Farnham and is a short walk from the bus stop to UCA. A Tesco express is approximately 0.4 mile from the property.
Farnham is a historic former market town lying on the Surrey/Hampshire border, widely recognised for its attractive architecture. The town offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities. Within the town is a train station providing direct access to London Waterloo in approximately the hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north. There are also outdoor pursuits at Alice Holt Forestry Commission and Frensham Ponds including walking, riding, sailing and cycling.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.