Roman Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
5 bedroom house in Farnham
£554 per week
- •Five bedrooms (Four with Double Beds) | •Fully furnished | •Refurbished 2021 | Open plan kitchen/sitting room | •Dishwasher | •Washing Machine | •Tumble Dryer | Conservatory | Low Maintenance Garden | Lockable Bike Storage | Ideal for a group of 4/5 UCA students | Residents Parking | Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
- •Five bedrooms (Four with Double Beds)
- •Fully furnished
- •Refurbished 2021
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room
- •Washing Machine
- •Tumble Dryer
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Lockable Bike Storage
- Ideal for a group of 4/5 UCA students
- Residents Parking
- Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
This well-presented student only accommodation. Bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 all boast a double bed, bedroom 5 has a built-in single bed. All rooms have a wardrobe, chest of drawers, bookcases, desk and a chair.
The delightful open plan kitchen/sitting room has sofas, ample fitted floor and wall mounted units, cooker and hob with extractor oven, 1 fridge freezer, a separate second fridge and a separate freezer, a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. The conservatory opens out to the low maintenance garden housing a lockable storage unit ideal for bicycles. There is main bathroom with a bath and shower fitted over. A separate WC can be found to the first floor.
• 12 months fixed term
• All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• Within a strictly no smoking building.
• Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
• No pets
Farnham is a historic, former market town on the Surrey/Hampshire border, recognised for its Castle, wide principal Street and Georgian architecture. The town provides a range of shopping, educational and cultural facilities which includes the University of Creative Arts, Maltings Art Centre and a sports centre. There is a railway station providing a train service to London Waterloo within the hour, whilst the A31 Farnham by-pass provides access to Guildford and the A3 to the east and Alton and Winchester to the west. The A331 dual carriageway to the north enables easy access to the M3. There are large areas of countryside and National Trust land beyond the town providing excellent opportunities for walking, riding and a variety of country pursuits.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members