Plum Lane, London, SE18
3 bedroom house in London
£508 per week
- Large three bedroom house | Beautiful condition throughout | In close proximity to stations | EPC rating: C | Unfurnished/Part furnished | Availabel from early July 2022
- Large three bedroom house
- Beautiful condition throughout
- In close proximity to stations
- EPC rating: C
- Unfurnished/Part furnished
- Availabel from early July 2022
A stunning and well-presented three bedroom period house ideally located within close proximity to both Plumstead and Woolwich Arsenal stations, plus Shrewsbury Park and Oxleas Woods.
This beautiful property comprises a spacious through reception with wooden floors, exposed brick fireplaces and bay window, a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast table and access to a mature and well-designed garden. The ground floor also benefits from a WC and understair storage. On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms, the master benefitting from plenty of clever storage and a beautiful modern bathroom.
Offered unfurnished/part furnished and available from early July 2022, your earliest viewing is highly advised.
Meet the Team
As one of the oldest estate agents in Blackheath, ranked no 1 for both sales and lettings, our local knowledge and expertise is second to none. Our recently refurbished flagship office is found in the heart of the Village, directly opposite Blackheath Station, where you can call in for advice seven days a week.See all team members