New Road, London, E1
2 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£550 per week
- Easy walking distance to City | Close to cycle super-highway | Nearby green spaces/parks (Weavers Fields, the largest open space in western Tower Hamlets, 10 mins) | Whitechapel Station to Heathrow airport 36 minutes (once Crossrail is operational) | EPC: C
- Easy walking distance to City
- Close to cycle super-highway
- Nearby green spaces/parks (Weavers Fields, the largest open space in western Tower Hamlets, 10 mins)
- Whitechapel Station to Heathrow airport 36 minutes (once Crossrail is operational)
- EPC: C
Upon entering the apartment, you are greeted with a wonderfully bright and spacious living/dining room which features a large, arched and double-glazed window, solid walnut floors throughout, high ceilings and a fireplace.
The sizeable separate kitchen features fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric oven, gas hob and plenty of storage cupboards. Down the hallway leads to the family bathroom, second double bedroom and finally master bedroom with generous, fitted wardrobes and dual aspect.
The property is in a fantastic location being a stone’s throw from Whitechapel Station and moments from Aldgate, Aldgate East and Liverpool Street underground stations as well as Shadwell Overground and DLR thus providing unrivalled access across the City. You also have a vast range of local amenities on your doorstep, including the historic Brick Lane, the iconic Spitalfields Market (with an abundance of boutique shops, pop ups, cafes, bars and restaurants), and the Whitechapel Art Gallery and Genesis Cinema on Whitechapel Road.
Meet the Team
Renowned for its world-famous market, Brick Lane sits right in the heart of this vibrant community and it is here too that our office is based. As locals to the area, we pride ourselves on our unrivalled local knowledge and whether it's sales, lettings or property management, strive to provide an unparalleled service and tailor it to your exact needs.See all team members