New Cross Road, London, SE14
1 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£323 per week
- One Double Bedroom | Open-Plan Modern Living | Private Gated Entrance | Large Communal Terrace | Long Lease | New Cross | Zone 2
- One Double Bedroom
- Open-Plan Modern Living
- Private Gated Entrance
- Large Communal Terrace
- Long Lease
- New Cross
- Zone 2
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
Modern, top floor apartment located in the heart of New Cross.
Developed to high specification within the last five years, this one bed flat is accessed via private, gated entrance.
The property comprises of; contemporary, open-plan living space, with wooden floors and a fully equipped kitchen, one double bedroom, with built-in wardrobe and a stylish, three-piece bathroom.
Externally, there is a fantastic, south-facing, communal terrace.
Please contact a member of our friendly lettings team for more information on 02072777298.
Early viewings highly recommended!
The flat has its own private entrance. There is also a large shared outdoor space which is perfect for barbeques in the summer or doing a spot of gardening.
It is less than ten minutes walk to the lively high street of Deptford, which has a market most days and a colourful array of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
The owners love the fact that the flat is a 20 minute walk to Greenwich Village. They go there most weekends, enjoying the green open spaces and village feel.
New Cross is a lively and fashionable corner of south east London, with a vibrant community and active arts scene. It is home to Goldsmiths University and attracts students and residents with an eye for art, design and culture. It is a short bus ride away from Peckham.
There is a large Sainsbury’s as well as shops selling cultural delicacies.
The area offers a wide choice of public transport options to many destinations:
- The Overground from New Cross and New Cross Gate: just two stops to Canada Water (on the Jubilee line); Shoreditch High Street; and Highbury & Islington.
- The mainline services from these stations connect to London Bridge (just one stop), Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Waterloo East & Charing Cross.
- 5 minute walk to the DLR station (Deptford Bridge connects to the City’s Financial District )
- Deptford station has the Thameslink which goes to King’s Cross.
- Bus routes on the main street: frequent services to local areas and central London.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth New Cross Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members