£658per week (£2,850 per month)
Nestled in the corner of an exclusive cul-de-sac just off Allum Lane, this deceptively spacious family home. The ground floor of this lovely property benefits from an entrance hall, a spacious dual aspect through lounge, kitchen and nice size second reception with w/c with walk in shower cubicle. To the first floor a bright & airy landing leads to three good sized Bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes) and a modern shower room. Externally, the property has off street parking for two cars whilst at the rear there is an enclosed garden with side access. Available on an unfurnished basis from Mid-August '20, viewings come highly recommended.
Rooms and Accommodations
- Entrance Hall:
- Door to front, coved ceiling, radiator, door to:
- Through Lounge:
- 7.98m x 3.48m (26'2" x 11'5")
- Window to front, stairs to first floor, coved ceiling, halogen spotlights, three radiators, glass patterned door and window to rear, door to inner hall & door to:
- 2.70m x 2.70m (8'10" x 8'10")
- Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, fridge, freezer and slimline dishwasher, part tiled walls, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, window to rear, glass patterned door to rear.
- Inner Hall:
- Understairs storage cupboard, door to utility & door to:
- Downstairs WC:
- Low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls, radiator.
- Utility Room:
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, built-in double wardrobes, door to garage.
- First Floor Landing:
- Airing cupboard (housing water tank) & linen storage, access to loft, radiator.
- Bedroom One:
- 4.17m x 3.68m (13'8" x 12'1")
- Window to rear, two double built-in wards, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Bedroom Two:
- 3.48m x 3.10m (11'5" x 10'2")
- Bow window to front, double wardrobe, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Bedroom Three:
- 3.07m x 2.44m (10'1" x 8'0")
- Window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
- Panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, light & shaver point, radiator, patterned glass window to rear.
- To the front of the property there is a driveway offering ample parking and leading to the:
- 3.76m x 2.39m (12'4" x 7'10")
- Electric up & over door, light & power.
- To the rear, there is an enclosed garden with paved patio area, lawned grass area & boundary beds containing an abundance of plants, bushes & shrubs. There is also side access.
£600per week (£2,600 per month)
£404per week (£1,750 per month)
£392per week (£1,700 per month)
£346per week (£1,500 per month)
£335per week (£1,450 per month)