Moorcroft Road, London, SW16
4 bedroom house in London
£692 per week
- Attractive Victorian House | Period features and high ceilings | 1,778 sq. | Excellent Location | Four Double Bedrooms | Double Reception Room | Two Bathrooms | Quality Fitted Kitchen/Diner | Private Garden | Available Soon - End of July/August | Unfurnished
- Attractive Victorian House
- Period features and high ceilings
- 1,778 sq.
- Excellent Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Double Reception Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Quality Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Private Garden
- Available Soon - End of July/August
Available exclusively through Winkworth, this bright and airy Victorian terraced house offers spacious rooms including a double reception room with period fire places and colonial shutters, four good size bedrooms and a wonderful modern kitchen/diner opening onto a charming low-maintenance garden.
Located in Moorcroft Road which is a very quiet residential street connecting Norfolk House Road and Mount Ephraim Lane with very little traffic. The house is close to several excellent local schools as well as all the convenience and pubs/bars/restaurants of Streatham Hill and is within a short distance of Balham.
Easy to commute into Central London from either Streatham Hill station or Brixton tube is a short bus ride away.
The property is available soon- end of July/August and is unfurnished but includes all domestic appliances.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Streatham Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members