Milman Court, 25B Parchment Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23
3 bedroom house in 25B Parchment Street
£496 per week
- Immaculate Three Bedroom House | Furnished | Located in the Heart of Winchester | Cul-de-sac Location | Garage Parking/On Road Permit Parking | St Bede & Westgate Catchment | Short Walk to Train Station and High Street | En-suite to Master | Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Terrace | Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Immaculate Three Bedroom House
- Located in the Heart of Winchester
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Garage Parking/On Road Permit Parking
- St Bede & Westgate Catchment
- Short Walk to Train Station and High Street
- En-suite to Master
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Terrace
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
We are delighted to bring to the rental market this immaculately presented, three double bedroom house that boasts a garage, rear garden and is offered on a furnished basis.
The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within central Winchester, accessed by an attractive, residential street just minutes away from the high street as well as the train station. Another benefit of its location are that it sits comfortably within St Bede's and Westgate School catchment.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a generous entrance hall which leads you past the internal access door to the garage, into the modern fitted kitchen/diner area. The kitchen is finished to a very high standard and benefits from integrated appliances, with the washing machine and tumble dryer situated in the garage. On the first floor the property has a spacious, bright living room, a W/C and the master bedroom that has its own en-suite shower room. On the third floor are two further double bedrooms as well as the main bathroom, as well as an airing cupboard accessed via the landing.
The rear garden/terrace is a superb, low maintenance area that is accessed directly from the kitchen/dining room, making it ideal for al fresco dining.
An internal viewing is absolutely essential so to not miss out on this beautiful, centrally located house with an abundance of features too good to be missed.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Winchester Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members