Main Road, Hursley, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21
1 bedroom house in Hursley
£288 per week
- One Bedroom Character Property | Contemporary Finish | Village Location | Easy Commute to Winchester/Southampton/Romsey | Modern Kitchen with Appliances | Open Plan Layout | Three Piece Bathroom Suite | Courtyard Garden | Parking Available | Internal Viewing Strongly Advised
- One Bedroom Character Property
- Contemporary Finish
- Village Location
- Easy Commute to Winchester/Southampton/Romsey
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Open Plan Layout
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Courtyard Garden
- Parking Available
- Internal Viewing Strongly Advised
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
- Council Tax Band: C
- Local Authority: Winchester City Council
We are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented character cottage, located within the heart of Hursley village.
Forming part of the original village bakery, the accommodation of this unique cottage briefly comprises of a modern kitchen with appliances, a spacious open plan sitting/dining area, of which you access both the three piece shower room as well as the generous double bedroom. There is access to a mezzanine level via the stairs.
Externally, the property boasts both a front and rear courtyard, as well as offering off road parking for one car.
Situated in Hursley, this superb property is within close proximity to Winchester, Southampton and Romsey and is nearby to both the M27 as well as the M3.
An internal viewing is strongly advised in order to appreciate the unique combination of characterful features along with contemporary finishings.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Winchester Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members